Sign in to follow this  
Nike

Game 4 banner/poster help?

Hey everyone,

Sorry for this post - not exactly sure it goes here rather than off-topic, but figured I'd give it a try.

I will be going to game 4 in Boston on Monday, and will be decked out in my blue and white. I'm also interested in creating a banner/poster to show support for the Magic. (Yes, I'm fully prepared to get heckled again.) However, I'm rather artistically challenged and also photo-shopped challenged, and haven't been able to create a good sign to print out and put on a small poster board.

I know there's a bunch of you who have good skills at putting together these sorts of things - would one of you be able to create an image that I can print out on oversized paper and tape on a board and then bring to the game? I will post pics after the game, of course, to prove that the sign was there in a sea of 18,000 Celtics fans, and will gladly acknowledge the creator on the sign.

My idea right now is to have one side say "GOMAGIC" in that font they have on the front page. I can't seem to find a bigger logo of that to be a high enough resolution. For the back, I was imagining a simple "We believe in Magic" with the old school font and logo. I'm open to suggestions, though. (Please, nothing offensive to Boston or the Celtics. I'd rather not get beat up. smile_jameertongue.png )

Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone,

Sorry for this post - not exactly sure it goes here rather than off-topic, but figured I'd give it a try.

I will be going to game 4 in Boston on Monday, and will be decked out in my blue and white. I'm also interested in creating a banner/poster to show support for the Magic. (Yes, I'm fully prepared to get heckled again.) However, I'm rather artistically challenged and also photo-shopped challenged, and haven't been able to create a good sign to print out and put on a small poster board.

I know there's a bunch of you who have good skills at putting together these sorts of things - would one of you be able to create an image that I can print out on oversized paper and tape on a board and then bring to the game? I will post pics after the game, of course, to prove that the sign was there in a sea of 18,000 Celtics fans, and will gladly acknowledge the creator on the sign.

My idea right now is to have one side say "GOMAGIC" in that font they have on the front page. I can't seem to find a bigger logo of that to be a high enough resolution. For the back, I was imagining a simple "We believe in Magic" with the old school font and logo. I'm open to suggestions, though. (Please, nothing offensive to Boston or the Celtics. I'd rather not get beat up. smile_jameertongue.png )

Thanks in advance!