Sign in to follow this  
MagicFromHarlem

"the Magic are not being challeged.."

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Playing Cleveland will be extremely different, and most games will be nailbiters.

Yeah don't expect blowouts in the Cavs series.

It's great to see shots falling for the Magic though, particularly Pietrus coming off the bench.

quote:
Originally posted by DreHNIC:

I've been hearing that EVERYWHERE I go and have a Magic convo...I believe we have stepped up to be just that **** good....hate it or love it

agreed, i think the teams we have faced are good teams. we are just better. we are an elite team. when we face cleveland and the lakers, that's when we will get tested.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Cleveland will defend us better than Charlotte.

I can't see how they could. I would like to note that Dwight's foul trouble had a lot to do with how well the Cats defended us, though.

And I'm sure that the refs are gonna make sure Dwights in foul trouble against Cleveland

quote:

1) Cleveland's defense is actually not #1; not now, and not throughout the regular season.

2) We actually average over 100 points against that team, and Lewis wasn't even present in one game.

Cleveland's defense is overrated. If they beat us, it will PURELY be by offense.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:

Cleveland's defense is overrated. If they beat us, it will PURELY be by offense.

I have to disagree. I think our D is just under rated. Cleveland can win the game by strong D, but i still think our D is better.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

Well Shaq and Jamison aren't exactly known for their defense, and cleveland's defense has actually declined from last year.

Shaq will be better than Z and Varejo marking Dwight. Wont stop him, but better at limiting him. (can take fouls)

Jamision will be better guarding Lewis than anyone they had last year. He can make him work harder on both ends of the floor.

last year's daily dime from when the cavs went up three games to zero on the hawks in the second round after sweeping their first round opponent: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/...ime?page=dime-090510

this year's daily dime from when the magic went up three games to zero on the hawks in the second round after sweeping their first round opponent: http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime

notice any differences?

GUYS.. if We SWEEP HAwks and Cavs take the next two games.... when do ya'll think Conf. Finals will start?....

Cavs will end the series on Tuesday, and we will finish the sweep on Monday....

i can't wait for a good challenge... magic hav to dominating to the MAX !!!

quote:
Originally posted by threedee:

last year's daily dime from when the cavs went up three games to zero on the hawks in the second round after sweeping their first round opponent: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/...ime?page=dime-090510

this year's daily dime from when the magic went up three games to zero on the hawks in the second round after sweeping their first round opponent: http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime

notice any differences?

Lolz!! Could ESPN be any more obvious? I love how every time Lebron scores 30+, they make it the top news on their NBA page.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

As Mike Tyson would say...

Everybody's got plans...until they get punched!

I like that!