Sign in to follow this  
Alska444

Watch Game 2 on FOX Sports Florida

Simply the best - David Steele & Matt Guokas - calling the game. Plus FOX Sports Florida won't switch away no matter what the score.

Nick Anderson just confirmed he'll join Paul Kennedy on FOX Sports Florida after the game.

Simply the best - David Steele & Matt Guokas - calling the game. Plus FOX Sports Florida won't switch away no matter what the score.

Nick Anderson just confirmed he'll join Paul Kennedy on FOX Sports Florida after the game.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

CAN WE PLEASE RID THIS GUY OF HIS THREAD MAKING PRIVILEGES.

PLEASE.

i think it's a she, and she works for the network, i don't know if that's a good or bad thing....

Just curious, why, when the team's local TV carrier (given this is a board about the team) has news about what's going to be featured on the game telecast (i.e. Nick's guest appearance, the streaming from the court not available elsewhere), would that not be a good thing for fans to know is available if they choose to watch it?

quote:
Originally posted by Alska444:

Just curious, why, when the team's local TV carrier (given this is a board about the team) has news about what's going to be featured on the game telecast (i.e. Nick's guest appearance, the streaming from the court not available elsewhere), would that not be a good thing for fans to know is available if they choose to watch it?

it isn't, the fact that your starting multiple threads that could be one thread might be, but i'm not a mod so that's not my place. the bad thing is that you take anything i say seriously.

and, why would the hensen brother's part ways on the northwestern? they're so good together.

It's great.

Just make one thread though. For example,

"Tonight's FSFL Features for Game Two"

and include all the stuff in this thread, and the other thread.

(and don't forget, just cuz they're on this board doesn't mean they're in Central Florida. Many of us don't even live in the 407 any more, so don't just assume we are all people in your regional area that you're trying to pry from TNT.)

one thread was about what channel game is airing on locally on TV, other about where pregame stuff is streaming online. Thought 2 different platforms w/different content = 2 different threads. But I'm not taking you seriously anymore anyway icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Alska444:

one thread was about what channel game is airing on locally on TV, other about where pregame stuff is streaming online. Thought 2 different platforms w/different content = 2 different threads. But I'm not taking you seriously anymore anyway icon_smile.gif

my friend it's interesting that you took anything i said seriously in the first place, but yeah even as a someone who has been trouble with the mods, one thread. one love. bob marley.