Sign in to follow this  
DaveCorzineLives!

Mark Jackson Just said We have Matchup Issues. PANIC!!!

When asked during the Utah game tonight where he sees upsets breqwing in the East he immediately called us out saying that because Charlotte switches on the pick N' roll they could give us match up problems.

I've played high school ball and been watching the NBA since I could hold my head up and I swear to God I don't even understand what he meant. Can someone explain that statement to me so my head does not explode?

When asked during the Utah game tonight where he sees upsets breqwing in the East he immediately called us out saying that because Charlotte switches on the pick N' roll they could give us match up problems.

I've played high school ball and been watching the NBA since I could hold my head up and I swear to God I don't even understand what he meant. Can someone explain that statement to me so my head does not explode?

i think what he meant by that statement was..."i'm mark jackson and i'm an effin tard"...i watched First Take the other day and Skip was even predicting us to get upset by Charlotte...and Tim legler of all ppl was defending us saying we would blow charlotte out...and then Skip was continuing to say the Celtics would win the finals. I'm pretty sure they are all on crack, bc they never make sense

quote:
Originally posted by sportsfanatic:

i think what he meant by that statement was..."i'm mark jackson and i'm an effin tard"...

I seriously lol'ed

quote:
Originally posted by DaveCorzineLives!:

He's saying Diaw, Wallace, Thomas, & S-Jax are all versatile enough defensively to switch everything without creating mismatches. Which is true.

There's validity to his statement in defending Orlando's 2/4 pick-n-roll. There's validity to it in defending the perimeter on 1/4 pick-n-rolls. If the 4's take their PG down to the block, mismatch.

Anything involving Dwight creates multiple mismatches if they switch or Dwight could already own a huge advantage down low against a player like Diaw.

quote:
Originally posted by DuvalMagicFan:

Mark Jackson just said young players should pay attention to how LeBron carries himself because he is "a class act, who 'gets it'".

Yeah! Lets teach kids to not shake hands or be good sports after they've been beaten. Heck, why not teach them to be arrogant pricks as well? While we're at it, lets teach them to dance on the sidelines during basketball games, especially when you're blowing another team out.

Class act my ***.