Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Final Game Of The Regular Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4/14/10 8:00 EST

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

Gotta get our starters outta this game. Awful coaching. Risking injury here is ridiculous.

This

but Nelson wants his PPG to go up so we shouldn't pull him.

Not sure what your fascination w/Meer is, but give it a break. He is our starting PG and a very important part of this team.

Hold your tongue, cause I bet you he will come up HUGE at least once in the 1st series and beyond.

That being said, it might be time to get Foyle on the court along with other loyal and deserving bench players.

Charlotte Bobcats center Tyson Chandler hurt his hip and left elbow when he crashed to the floor in the second quarter of Wednesday's game against Chicago and didn't return.

quote:
Originally posted by DonReid'sScowl:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

Gotta get our starters outta this game. Awful coaching. Risking injury here is ridiculous.

This

but Nelson wants his PPG to go up so we shouldn't pull him.

Not sure what your fascination w/Meer is, but give it a break. He is our starting PG and a very important part of this team.

Hold your tongue, cause I bet you he will come up HUGE at least once in the 1st series and beyond.

That being said, it might be time to get Foyle on the court along with other loyal and deserving bench players.

His opinion is stupid, that's all... don't take anything he says seriously. I mean, come on, he's complaining about a guy that shot 9-13 from the field (3-5 from 3) and scored 21 points... the same guy that was upset about the Denver game when Carter left in the first minute because it would hurt his overall stats...