Franchero MVP

Chauncey Billups Technical @ Orlando

quote:
Originally posted by Drew Skyy:

quote:
Originally posted by StrongMind3:

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

It was very funny. I am surprised that he only a tech foul for that.

what more should that have warranted?

if he would have got anything more than just a tech that would of been ridiculous

i could understand his frustration since they werent going to the line at all

Actually, being that he forcefully took it from the official hands on the floor, he could have been suspended. Remember when Bo Outlaw was suspended for running over the official when he was trying to save the ball from going out of bounds???? That was a far cry from what Billups did.

him being suspended for tapping the ball away from a ref would have been laughable...a technical was the fitting call

im not familiar with the bo situation but if thats all he really did than thats laughable too

quote:

him being suspended for tapping the ball away from a ref would have been laughable...a technical was the fitting call

Not really. It's one thing to curse the ref out verbally, and another to go near him and make physical contact with him in order to swat the basketball away from his hands.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

quote:
It kinda reminded me of that slap to Mo Williams head by Rafer in the playoffs last year.

That was Eddie House that he slapped.

Yep.. Your right.. That is what I meant though, so ya get my point.

quote:

quote:

Not really. It's one thing to curse the ref out verbally, and another to go near him and make physical contact with him in order to swat the basketball away from his hands.

Again you make my point. Maybe I should just let you speak on my behalf.

quote:

quote:

but he wasnt physical towards the ref. he didnt even touch him

now if he were to cause physical contact towards the ref then yea that would be grounds for suspension.

but just tapping a ball away from a ref? suspension? thats a reach...

if dwight were to do the same exact thing chauncey did and got a suspension everyone on this board would be going crazy about how the league is rigged.

he tapped the ball maybe even before it touched the refs fingers...no way thats a suspension

Barnes is the man. Magic fans can see why he has so many haters, but thats just because he's not playing on their team. LOL

I left a comment on that youtube link for all the Barnes haters. What a bunch of hosers