Sign in to follow this  
RealMagic89

Van Gundy poor decisions of 2010

quote:
Originally posted by RealMagic89:

No Im tired of SVG mediocracy as a coach and everyone sits there and doesnt say anything about it. Who cares if were 24 games over 500 a lot of fans have become complacent is all Im sayin the magic are by far the best team in the league hell if we had Jeff Van Gundy as the coach we would be better off! Im not trying to bash SVG as a person Im just sayin his coaching and leadership skills have been garbage as of late.

You're literally to stupid to insult

- the hangover

Yes I read the Link yes his record is excellent but ask urself this question if u have the best center in the NBA and great players around him is really that hard to have a winning record. He hasnt coach a Garbage team yet Wait and see one day if he does!

quote:

Yes I read the Link yes his record is excellent but ask urself this question if u have the best center in the NBA and great players around him is really that hard to have a winning record. He hasnt coach a Garbage team yet Wait and see one day if he does!

#1 Phil Jackson

quote:
quote:

#1 Phil Jackson

Sorry ur unable to comprehend ninjap. Maybe you should open up ur eyes with a close pin so you can read my post may be if u watched every game this year u would get it the point sorry little ninja..

quote:

Sorry ur unable to comprehend ninjap. Maybe you should open up ur eyes with a close pin so you can read my post may be if u watched every game this year u would get it the point sorry little ninja..

JSicamore = ElMayi = RealMagic89

After awhile, it gets boring.