Sign in to follow this  
DreHNIC

don't yall jump on the Barneswagon now!!! GET OFF!!

some of yall are the haters Matt was talking about on his twitter!!! Now I see all these appreciation threads about him! I am and will forever be Matt Kelly Barnes's biggest fan and supporter on here as I've been following him since High School at Del Campo and UCLA days!!! So again don't yall all jump on the wagon now please! icon_smile.gif

thanks icon_biggrin.gif

2001-03-15-inside-ucla.jpg

p-barnes-m.jpg

some of yall are the haters Matt was talking about on his twitter!!! Now I see all these appreciation threads about him! I am and will forever be Matt Kelly Barnes's biggest fan and supporter on here as I've been following him since High School at Del Campo and UCLA days!!! So again don't yall all jump on the wagon now please! icon_smile.gif

thanks icon_biggrin.gif

2001-03-15-inside-ucla.jpg

p-barnes-m.jpg

I've been saying for awhile that I like him and I said weeks ago that I plan on buying his jersey. I always have the most repect for the game's unsung heroes

it doesnt apply to some folks......i see a couple of people who were dissing him in a couple of threads about his game and why otis got him and now their praising him today!!! gtfoh!!

Gotta ask you, are you a Magic fan or a Barne's fan? Did you jump on our band wagon when we signed him? We have enough of those type of fans with VC..

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

Gotta ask you, are you a Magic fan or a Barne's fan? Did you jump on our band wagon when we signed him? We have enough of those type of fans with VC..

Nope ive been a Magics fan since 2004 when we signed Dwight! It sealed the deal when Matt got signed though! icon_wink.gif