Sign in to follow this  
DreHNIC

My first official Magic experience!!!! Ahhhhh COME SEE!!

quote:
Originally posted by Catman Forever:

I just talked to my BFF Dwight and he said you are lying about the handshake.

did u really? icon_eek.gif

lol you're lying!

quote:
Originally posted by siradam134:

quote:
Originally posted by Catman Forever:

I just talked to my BFF Dwight and he said you are lying about the handshake.

Sore Loser.

The man's excited, let him have his time in the sunshine.

Thank you! icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

i think he was on tv, when our broadcast shows magic fans in the audience he was pictured. he was the one chowing down on nachos or pretzels or a hot dog or someting, i'm not too sure but judging from the location of all of his pics it was him.

Who??? lmao i didnt eat any nachos,pretzels, or a hot dog at the game! something was a chicken tender basket and I wasnt chowing on that! wrong person! nice try though smile_chairshot.gif

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

Nice work, love the photos... nice and close seats.... makes me very jealous but looking forward to my first magic experience, when ever it is......

But love waking up early to stream the games down here in Aus....

If anyone has good seats and attends some magic games post your pics! would be sweet to see some more

I'm looking forward to my 2nd experience!! Hopefully at Amway! then again I loved being one of the 20 Magic Fans that were at the

Toyota Center last night so i may go to another away game for them just because!

quote:
Originally posted by DreHNIC:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

i think he was on tv, when our broadcast shows magic fans in the audience he was pictured. he was the one chowing down on nachos or pretzels or a hot dog or someting, i'm not too sure but judging from the location of all of his pics it was him.

Who??? lmao i didnt eat any nachos,pretzels, or a hot dog at the game! something was a chicken tender basket and I wasnt chowing on that! wrong person! nice try though smile_chairshot.gif

well the person was eating something, looks like a young 20s, white male, brown hair, shaped beard. it could have been you... just sayin. the magic broadcast usually gives a few shots of magic fans at the away games.

when i started watching the game i remembered all your posts this week and wondered if you succeeded in any of your missions last night.

Im glad it worked out for you.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

when i started watching the game i remembered all your posts this week and wondered if you succeeded in any of your missions last night.

Im glad it worked out for you.

it did...thanks icon_biggrin.gif

quote:

lol don't know if this is the right place to put this thread, if not can someone move it please? lol anyways just wanted to share my first official UP CLOSE Magic experience as they beat the Houston Rockets tonight 110-92 I saw it LIVE!!!! AMAZING! I THOUGH I BELIEVED IN MAGIC BEFORE BUT I CAN DEFINITELY SAY I BELIEVE IN IT NOW!

I'm sure yall saw the game on TV or heard it...so no need for me to speak on it.....After the game I DID run to the side of the court as the team was going in and shook their hands!!!! Just about all of them!!! As dwight was walking by I got nervous but he looked up at me, smiled, and shook my hand as well which made my night COMPLETE!!! lol I'm a true Magic fan until I die....AS LONG AS DWIGHT DOESNT GO ANYWHERE! I would hate to see that happen!! icon_eek.gif ......the team is sooo cool and humble to me!!! All of them seemed so energized and cool after the game as most of them looked at me with a "whats up" or somethin! That makes me very humble to see that! Makes me wish I lived in Orlando and had season tickets!!! Oh Well I will be sure to support them everytime they are playing where I am next season whether I still be in Houston or whereever I am.......THATS ALL FOLKS! icon_biggrin.gif

i'll post the pictures ASAP! icon_wink.gif

Glad you enjoyed your night. By the way, your efforts have not gone noticed. icon_wink.gif This from Dwight's blog!

Heyyyyyy wooorrrrrrlllld!!! Hope ya

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

quote:

lol don't know if this is the right place to put this thread, if not can someone move it please? lol anyways just wanted to share my first official UP CLOSE Magic experience as they beat the Houston Rockets tonight 110-92 I saw it LIVE!!!! AMAZING! I THOUGH I BELIEVED IN MAGIC BEFORE BUT I CAN DEFINITELY SAY I BELIEVE IN IT NOW!

I'm sure yall saw the game on TV or heard it...so no need for me to speak on it.....After the game I DID run to the side of the court as the team was going in and shook their hands!!!! Just about all of them!!! As dwight was walking by I got nervous but he looked up at me, smiled, and shook my hand as well which made my night COMPLETE!!! lol I'm a true Magic fan until I die....AS LONG AS DWIGHT DOESNT GO ANYWHERE! I would hate to see that happen!! icon_eek.gif ......the team is sooo cool and humble to me!!! All of them seemed so energized and cool after the game as most of them looked at me with a "whats up" or somethin! That makes me very humble to see that! Makes me wish I lived in Orlando and had season tickets!!! Oh Well I will be sure to support them everytime they are playing where I am next season whether I still be in Houston or whereever I am.......THATS ALL FOLKS! icon_biggrin.gif

i'll post the pictures ASAP! icon_wink.gif

Glad you enjoyed your night. By the way, your efforts have not gone noticed. icon_wink.gif This from Dwight's blog!

Heyyyyyy wooorrrrrrlllld!!! Hope ya