Sign in to follow this  
DreHNIC

Is it hard to get inside of a practice???? LOL dumb question huh?

Once again my favorite NBA team will be in town TODAY!!! I'm going to EVERY appearance anyone on the team is having in support of the Orlando Magic......only one I know of is the one Rashard is having...anyone know if thats it? But yeah on to my question....I live like literally 5 minutes away from the Toyota Center!!! How hard would it be or is it possible for me to get into a practice and watch them??? If only I can find out what time their practice is......lol

Once again my favorite NBA team will be in town TODAY!!! I'm going to EVERY appearance anyone on the team is having in support of the Orlando Magic......only one I know of is the one Rashard is having...anyone know if thats it? But yeah on to my question....I live like literally 5 minutes away from the Toyota Center!!! How hard would it be or is it possible for me to get into a practice and watch them??? If only I can find out what time their practice is......lol

quote:
Originally posted by DreHNIC:

getting into a practice is as hard as getting into a virgin's pants, which in my experience is impossible

quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Mouse:

quote:
Originally posted by DreHNIC:

getting into a practice is as hard as getting into a virgin's pants, which in my experience is impossible

AWWWW ****

morning practice will not be open to public...thats how it is here. however, if u get to the game one or one and a half hour early u will be able to go down to the first few rows and watch them warm up and get a chance to talk to them when they come off the court. In orlando dwight stops almost every night to sign autograph for 5 mins or so.

hope this helps and have fun