quote:
Originally posted by Cavalier23:

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by orlmgc4ever:

Just looked at the schedule again - Is there ANY WAY they expect us to win against Cleveland IN Cleveland playing in the 4th game in 5 days? It's all a ploy to allow Cleveland to regain their confidence playing against us - i'm sure of it.

Why do you act like this is the one isolated incident where this happens and its JUST to screw orlando? EVERY team deals with this you moron. It all evens out over the course of the year. Cleveland played the most road games and the most back to backs the first half of the year. Do you know why you dont know that? BECAUSE WE F'N ROLLED TEAMS AND HAVE A GREAT RECORD IN SPITE OF IT!

I mean do you HONESTLY think the big wigs sat around and said "hm, cleveland needs to have confidence against orlando. Lets pick a game in the middle of the year and make it where orlando played the night before so WE KNOW the cavs will win." ??

You're an idiot.

You rep your fan base so well.

While you rep your fan base by signing on to other teams forums to troll.

Loser.

I have to. If people like me werent here to smack you guys with some sense of reality you'd might actually believe what this kid is saying.

It all circles back to my first ever post here about you guys believing youre way better than you are. It things like this that validate it.

its true though u are a loser. I'd troll on the cavs forums too but ur mods have no life and ban anyone who mentions the magic like 3 seconds after the post. but ya...did i mention u are a loser for comin here all the time.

also..

u are a loser.

p.s.

loser

p.p.s.

LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by orlmgc4ever:

Just looked at the schedule again - Is there ANY WAY they expect us to win against Cleveland IN Cleveland playing in the 4th game in 5 days? It's all a ploy to allow Cleveland to regain their confidence playing against us - i'm sure of it.

Why do you act like this is the one isolated incident where this happens and its JUST to screw orlando? EVERY team deals with this you moron. It all evens out over the course of the year. Cleveland played the most road games and the most back to backs the first half of the year. Do you know why you dont know that? BECAUSE WE F'N ROLLED TEAMS AND HAVE A GREAT RECORD IN SPITE OF IT!

I mean do you HONESTLY think the big wigs sat around and said "hm, cleveland needs to have confidence against orlando. Lets pick a game in the middle of the year and make it where orlando played the night before so WE KNOW the cavs will win." ??

You're an idiot.

You rep your fan base so well.

While you rep your fan base by signing on to other teams forums to troll.

Loser.

I have to. If people like me werent here to smack you guys with some sense of reality you'd might actually believe what this kid is saying.

It all circles back to my first ever post here about you guys believing youre way better than you are. It things like this that validate it.

lol unemployed in cleveland??? start trollling!!!

if i were a cleveland fan i'd be worried about stern, he has a godlike player in a bad market, if you want to sit there and seriously think that stern would love it for lebron to stay in cleveland your out of your mind. if your a lebron fan, get ready to buy another jersey in a few months, if your a cleveland fan, god help you, and stop bothering people in cities with nice weather and hot women.

some of us have seen the cavs forum, i think misinformed fans are everywhere, especially on a bandwagon like that.

dwight will be in foul trouble in 2 mins, not becuase he did anything, but because anderson verajo decides to fall down, it's the same story every time.

enjoy the next few months, and may dick bavetta ref/decide all of your games.

quote:

Thank god you are here to save us all. I mean, really, a teams fan base thinking they are better than they really are? Especially through the eyes of a rival team fan? The nerve of some people.

Get the **** out of here you stupid *** *****. How many times did the world have to hear how great the Cavs were and how they were destined to be in the finals last season? How did that turn out for you?

You think Cleveland is better than Orlando, fine. Your talk means nothing until the playoffs unfold. Orlando knocked you guys out last season and you are still butthurt. It's really kind of funny in a sad, pathetic sort of way.

If you want to talk basketball, then cool, but if you just want to talk **** and make yourself look like an idiot in front of another teams fan base, well, good luck with that. At least you will give us all something to laugh at.

quote:

lol. u guys are great

lol i like how you think your the first one to do this, first it was the detroit fans, even the philly fans last year, i'm suprised to not see as many boston fans around. i actually miss obiwan, or whatever his name was, he was a realistic cavs fan, he knew the downfalls of both teams, listed them, and we agreen with him. only so much is said about people being civil.

but i'm not civil, your city sucks and get ready to be the next detroit.

quote:

Cleveland played the most road games and the most back to backs the first half of the year. Do you know why you dont know that?.

At the half way point CLE played 24 road games against teams with a combined win% of (.474).

At the half way point ORL played 23 road games against teams with a combined win% of (.511).

But then again, I'm sure you knew that already, since you're such an astute pupil of fairness.

And although 37/100 of a point doesn't look like much of a difference here, keep in mind that margin over a 41 game schedule would represent exactly identical matchups through 38 games with your final 3 games played against NJ and our final 3 games played against the Lakers.

Every team plays back to back games. It is not a big deal. These guys are pro athletes and have lived the lifestyle of playing basketball 24-7, traveling, and getting little sleep. It is their way of life. Plus, not a player on the Magic played more than 27 minutes and it wasn't against the Bulls, so I doubt anyone is worn out

quote:

lol. u guys are great

Cavalier...your mom called...she wants to know why there is a gooey substance all over your Lebron poster...