Sign in to follow this  
MagicFromHarlem

will Carter getting boo'd be his revelation as a player?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. DaTsuN:

the guy is hurt! leave him alone already if he was doing this at 100% then start complaining. People really just dont get it that he and jameer arent 100%

They shouldn't be playing then!

quote:

the guy is hurt! leave him alone already if he was doing this at 100% then start complaining. People really just dont get it that he and jameer arent 100%

Being hurt is no excuse for lack of effort and playing stupid

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

quote:
Originally posted by VCMagic15:

I didn't watch after half time, but how loud was the BOO?.. when was it?

4th quarter, last minute.

No, it's too late in his career. He is what he is. I'm not sure if many noticed him sitting by himslef on the bench while the rest of the team was in the huddle during a timeout towards the end of the game

I heard the boo'ing was when he missed the 3 in the 3rd quarter. No idea what your talking about.

quote:

quote:

quote:

No, it's too late in his career. He is what he is. I'm not sure if many noticed him sitting by himslef on the bench while the rest of the team was in the huddle during a timeout towards the end of the game

I heard the boo'ing was when he missed the 3 in the 3rd quarter. No idea what your talking about.

I was at the game. I'm pretty sure he got booed when he came in for Gortat in the 4th

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I was at the game. I'm pretty sure he got booed when he came in for Gortat in the 4th

Oh so that play AND the 3rd quarter? ****.

quote:

Jameer is playing better than Carter. Carter is big cry baby. Carter should be benched.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh so that play AND the 3rd quarter? ****.

Yeah, maybe it was directed at SVG as well for subbing him in while the unit on the floor was playing well. Regardless, he had no business on the floor tonight

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:

They shouldn't be playing then!

agreed...

if you are not 100% then puttin you in during critical regulation games is only going to hurt the team...its not the time to try to get back into your rhythm....

but like i said...gettin boo'd may encourage him to do more post/pre game recover techniques...don't be surprised if you see a extraordinary carter later on in the season..

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:

Jameer is playing better than Carter. Carter is big cry baby. Carter should be benched.

true but he still isnt 100% and no where near it and ppl are bashing him like he's the vc from a few years ago when he isnt.

From Hollinger's Twitter (who was at the game):

# Second smattering of boos I've heard for Carter tonight, after he twice fails to get past a 300-pound Rasheed Wallace. about 1 hour ago from web

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:

true but he still isnt 100% and no where near it and ppl are bashing him like he's the vc from a few years ago when he isnt.

Bro, VC might have done better offensively earlier in the year, but he's sucked all year defensively, witht he exception of the 2 previous games. Being hurt is no excuse. Being hurt doesn't explain why everyone but him was in the huddle while SVG was drawing up a play late in the 4th. Being hurt doesn't explain why he drives, pulls up, and takes a fadeaway off of 1 leg. A sprained shoulder doesn't make one stupid