Sign in to follow this  
magicintheuk

I Like what I'm reading

Just read Denton's latest article and I like what I'm hearing from the team. All upbeat and positive and confident comments. That's what this team needs, some belief and IMPO the game against the Lakers was just what we needed. It was almost a game of two Magic teams: the slump and the new emerging confident team. The third quarter was superb, the 4th back to T/O's and bad plays but we do have the personalities to go all the way and I think it's just what the team needed to see the stark differences in their play.

If they can keep their heads up in the locker room then the shots will fall on the court.

Just read Denton's latest article and I like what I'm hearing from the team. All upbeat and positive and confident comments. That's what this team needs, some belief and IMPO the game against the Lakers was just what we needed. It was almost a game of two Magic teams: the slump and the new emerging confident team. The third quarter was superb, the 4th back to T/O's and bad plays but we do have the personalities to go all the way and I think it's just what the team needed to see the stark differences in their play.

If they can keep their heads up in the locker room then the shots will fall on the court.