Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Denton: Rashard Looks to Regain Form ... Good Read

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

...So, at this point, you are just arguing the obvious to try to make yourself feel better or try to make Vince look bad, which, coincidentally, has pretty much been your mission since you joined the forums.

been tryin to find the right words to describe him this is perfect

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Michael Jordan was also in a decline from 1988 to 1995 given your stupid logic.

Lol....that's the best you got??? The guy won three titles then took a year and half off...then won another three titles...are you for real???

And throughout the years he won his first 3 titles his FG% were also going down. Huge decline, I must say.

How many titles has VC won? Has he even made an ECF? Apples to oranges....we're talking about a possible GOAT and a guy who can't win anything.

This is irrelevant, I'm just going with your flawless logic... Don't backpedal now. According to you, anyone whose FG% is going down 1 year and a half in a row is apparently in a decline.

No you are wrong...show me where I stated anyone's name beside VC. I am using VC's stats for VC no one else. Wow....is this real???

What are you trying to argue???

lol, so your logic is irrefutable because it's only applied to ONE person.

Get the **** out of here you opinionated moron.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Lol....that's the best you got??? The guy won three titles then took a year and half off...then won another three titles...are you for real???

And throughout the years he won his first 3 titles his FG% were also going down. Huge decline, I must say.

How many titles has VC won? Has he even made an ECF? Apples to oranges....we're talking about a possible GOAT and a guy who can't win anything.

This is irrelevant, I'm just going with your flawless logic... Don't backpedal now. According to you, anyone whose FG% is going down 1 year and a half in a row is apparently in a decline.

No you are wrong...show me where I stated anyone's name beside VC. I am using VC's stats for VC no one else. Wow....is this real???

What are you trying to argue???

lol, so your logic is irrefutable because it's only applied to ONE person.

Get the **** out of here you opinionated moron.

Huh? So you are trying to make what I'm saying apply across the board to everyone. Think how stupid that sounds. We could sit here all night going back and forth like this....I never stated all players who stats are trending downward are on the decline. You can't make a blanket statement like that....there are always going to be exceptions to any rule.

Who is the moron here?

MJ stats don't change VC's stats or play for that matter, pal...

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

the Curious Case of TREX.

he gets more immature as the thread go on.

You should know by now not to ever have a conversation with Tranny rex and buttermilk cupcakes about Vince Carter. Children will argue with you all day.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You could make greatest of all time teams of players who "never won anything", what's your point? If winning is the only standard for a players accomplishments, well then, most of the players to have ever played this game suck?

MJ has nothing to do with VC declining. They are mutually exclusive of each other. Are you just going to argue every single one of my posts???? Lol.

I like how you constantly counter my posts by arguing things that I said nothing about.

You say Vince is in his third straight year of declining fg%. I point out that it isn't three years, but two. You ignore the fact you were completely wrong with your analysis of the numbers and start arguing as if I said he wasn't on the decline at all.

Now you start talking about how Vince hasn't won anything. I point out that there are a lot of great players in the NBA that have never won anything, and to counter you say that MJ has nothing to do with Vince?

You are really disappointing me here TREX. If you want to counter my posts, at least try to do so by addressing the points I make in particular, not countering things I never said to try to twist the discussion back in your favor. You just look stupid doing that.

Looks like Echo covered almost everything I wanted to say.

quote:
You should know by now not to ever have a conversation with Tranny rex and buttermilk cupcakes about Vince Carter. Children will argue with you all day.

Yes, I talk about Wince ALL THE TIMME. And holy lol, are you not happy enough with me taking Wince's side[somewhat]?

Also, this is coming from the biggest VC supporter this board has ever seen. No matter how many times he ****s up you'll still take his side regarding that, and you'll make sure you tell everyone who disagrees with you.

quote:

quote:

Yes, I talk about Wince ALL THE TIMME. And holy lol, are you not happy enough with me taking Wince's side[somewhat]?

Also, this is coming from the biggest VC supporter this board has ever seen. No matter how many times he ****s up you'll still take his side regarding that, and you'll make sure you tell everyone who disagrees with you.

I know if carter does well you'll always have something negative to say about him or his game. That's what haters do.

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:

quote:

I know if carter does well you'll always have something negative to say about him or his game. That's what haters do.

Go ahead and show me ONE post where I took something VC did well and turned it into a negative. PLEASE. Sarcastic posts don't count.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:

quote:

Go ahead and show me ONE post where I took something VC did well and turned it into a negative. PLEASE. Sarcastic posts don't count.

I would count all the negative comments from you about vince carter for tonight's game but I won't join in on the thread too often tonight.