Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Denton: Rashard Looks to Regain Form ... Good Read

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

.430 to .454 to .456 to .44 doesnt come off as trend in decline in fg% to me.

Nice....you didn't even comment about his PPG...why not?

And he went .456 to .437 to 39% this year....that is three years of DECLINE....you are reading it WRONG as usual.

Apology accepted....your idol is a bust....what do yo want already???

This is my favorite post by you so far. Emphatically making your point to show how right you are, yet being so wrong in the process. Good job, bub.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

quote:

THat wasn't a debated point. You were wrong. Face it. Just admit it and stop acting like a child. Funny, but when I misspoke about your Isiah Thomas comment a while back, I simply owned up to it. I also seem to recall you asking what my age was and implying I was young and childish due to my posts. Interesting turn of events.

I'm not wrong....my point is that he is on a downward trend...skills wise...and it is backed up by FACTS....you may interpret them slightly different than me....BUT LET ME ASK YOU AGAIN....I say he is in a state of decline....do the facts back up that assertion???

YES OR NO?????

Try to answer the question....I am waiting for an honest answer....if you can manage that....

I never stated that you were wrong to say his stats were in a decline. That point was not debated. I'm not sure why you seem so insecure about yourself that this point that was never disputed simply MUST BE ANSWERED. I kind of imagine you jumping up and down and stomping your feet to furtherer emphasis your point with all those repeating question marks. So, just how old are you, anyway?

So, you are in agreement he is on the decline???

This is pretty old...the spirit of my post was he's on a downward trend...you felt in necessary to point out a small technicality. Even to agree with what you said does not change the argument at all....he is still in a state of decline....does that make sense?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Michael Jordan was also in a decline from 1988 to 1995 given your stupid logic.

Lol....that's the best you got??? The guy won three titles then took a year and half off...then won another three titles...are you for real???

And throughout the years he won his first 3 titles his FG% were also going down. Huge decline, I must say.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Lol....that's the best you got??? The guy won three titles then took a year and half off...then won another three titles...are you for real???

And throughout the years he won his first 3 titles his FG% were also going down. Huge decline, I must say.

How many titles has VC won? Has he even made an ECF? Apples to oranges....we're talking about a possible GOAT and a guy who can't win anything.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

THat wasn't a debated point. You were wrong. Face it. Just admit it and stop acting like a child. Funny, but when I misspoke about your Isiah Thomas comment a while back, I simply owned up to it. I also seem to recall you asking what my age was and implying I was young and childish due to my posts. Interesting turn of events.

I'm not wrong....my point is that he is on a downward trend...skills wise...and it is backed up by FACTS....you may interpret them slightly different than me....BUT LET ME ASK YOU AGAIN....I say he is in a state of decline....do the facts back up that assertion???

YES OR NO?????

Try to answer the question....I am waiting for an honest answer....if you can manage that....

I never stated that you were wrong to say his stats were in a decline. That point was not debated. I'm not sure why you seem so insecure about yourself that this point that was never disputed simply MUST BE ANSWERED. I kind of imagine you jumping up and down and stomping your feet to furtherer emphasis your point with all those repeating question marks. So, just how old are you, anyway?

This is pretty old...the spirit of my post was he's on a downward trend...you felt in necessary to point out a small technicality. Even to agree with what you said does not change the argument at all....he is still in a state of decline....does that make sense?

The point is, if you want to spout facts to support your point, please make sure they are both correct, and that you interpret them correctly. You would have been better off to just say he is on the decline. At his age, would we expect anything less? I'm not exactly sure why you are stuck on this point to be honest, no one here should have expected him to have career years as far as ppg or fg%. So, at this point, you are just arguing the obvious to try to make yourself feel better or try to make Vince look bad, which, coincidentally, has pretty much been your mission since you joined the forums.

You're kind of turning yourself into a joke. Rather effectively and amusingly I might add. Well done!

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

How many titles has VC won? Has he even made an ECF? Apples to oranges....we're talking about a possible GOAT and a guy who can't win anything.

You could make greatest of all time teams of players who "never won anything", what's your point? If winning is the only standard for a players accomplishments, well then, most of the players to have ever played this game suck?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

YES OR NO?????

The point is, if you want to spout facts to support your point, please make sure they are both correct, and that you interpret them correctly. You would have been better off to just say he is on the decline. At his age, would we expect anything less? I'm not exactly sure why you are stuck on this point to be honest, no one here should have expected him to have career years as far as ppg or fg%. So, at this point, you are just arguing the obvious to try to make yourself feel better or try to make Vince look bad, which, coincidentally, has pretty much been your mission since you joined the forums.

You're kind of turning yourself into a joke. Rather effectively and amusingly I might add. Well done!

Lol...wow....you win pal...again....nice of you to attack me but ignore your cyber buddy Thug who completely screwed up. Interesting.

Honestly, its only a message board....you calling someone a joke in cyberland is pretty funny. You and I will never BBQ together. You think you matter that much in here???

A joke or not....VC is a detriment to the team.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

This is irrelevant, I'm just going with your flawless logic... Don't backpedal now. According to you, anyone whose FG% is going down 1 year and a half in a row is apparently in a decline.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You could make greatest of all time teams of players who "never won anything", what's your point? If winning is the only standard for a players accomplishments, well then, most of the players to have ever played this game suck?

MJ has nothing to do with VC declining. They are mutually exclusive of each other. Are you just going to argue every single one of my posts???? Lol.

what do you mean what am I looking at? the way you freak out makes you come off as a child.

first off you could have mentioned that you were including 09-10 in your "flawless" argument. As 3 full years.

This year isnt even half way over.

the decline VC has experienced is this. 98/99-05/06 Greatest dunker who will average 25+ points a game. to 06/07-08/09 older, less high flying, better shooter, who will average 21+ ppg and 5+ APG.

this year remains to be seen fully. So far good start, bad as of late.

so yeah hes not as quick/athletic. That goes without saying when you age from 22 years old to 32.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

This is irrelevant, I'm just going with your flawless logic... Don't backpedal now. According to you, anyone whose FG% is going down 1 year and a half in a row is apparently in a decline.

No you are wrong...show me where I stated anyone's name beside VC. I am using VC's stats for VC no one else. Wow....is this real???

What are you trying to argue???