Dan Savage

Denton: Rashard Looks to Regain Form ... Good Read

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

.430 to .454 to .456 to .44 doesnt come off as trend in decline in fg% to me.

Nice....you didn't even comment about his PPG...why not?

And he went .456 to .437 to 39% this year....that is three years of DECLINE....you are reading it WRONG as usual.

Apology accepted....your idol is a bust....what do yo want already???

THat's two years. It's only three if his year before .456 was higher. Since it was .454, then .456, .437, and now .392, that's one year of increase followed by two years of decrease. It's sad that has to be explained to you.

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

He's in decline....however you want to spin it.

He's in decline....spider...seems like as he's getting older he's getting worse....weird.

Thank god he's only costing us 16 mill this year and only 17 mill next year. Whew!

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

And he went .456 to .437 to 39% this year....that is three years of DECLINE....you are reading it WRONG as usual.

THat's two years. It's only three if his year before .456 was higher. Since it was .454, then .456, .437, and now .392, that's one year of increase followed by two years of decrease. It's sad that has to be explained to you.

He's in decline....spider...seems like as he's getting older he's getting worse....weird.

Thank god he's only costing us 16 mill this year and only 17 mill next year. Whew!

The only one trying to spin anything here is you. You misstated your facts, acted indignant, and now are trying to ignore the fact that you were wrong, and drawing the attention away. Nice try.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The only one trying to spin anything here is you. You misstated your facts, acted indignant, and now are trying to ignore the fact that you were wrong, and drawing the attention away. Nice try.

Dude...are his stats in decline...yes or no???

Can you answer the question echo? Or will you deflect again?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Dude...are his stats in decline...yes or no???

Can you answer the question echo? Or will you deflect again?

THat wasn't a debated point. You were wrong. Face it. Just admit it and stop acting like a child. Funny, but when I misspoke about your Isiah Thomas comment a while back, I simply owned up to it. I also seem to recall you asking what my age was and implying I was young and childish due to my posts. Interesting turn of events.

echo: Do you want to know how I know you are just biased to anything I post??? Your boy Thug completely misstated the facts yet you chose to attack ME???? He got it really wrong. Yet, you chose to IGNORE him misstating the facts....why is that????

Feel free to explain....I could say the sun rises in the east and you would try to find a way to discredit it.

Can you see it???

quote:

THat wasn't a debated point. You were wrong. Face it. Just admit it and stop acting like a child. Funny, but when I misspoke about your Isiah Thomas comment a while back, I simply owned up to it. I also seem to recall you asking what my age was and implying I was young and childish due to my posts. Interesting turn of events.

I'm not wrong....my point is that he is on a downward trend...skills wise...and it is backed up by FACTS....you may interpret them slightly different than me....BUT LET ME ASK YOU AGAIN....I say he is in a state of decline....do the facts back up that assertion???

YES OR NO?????

Try to answer the question....I am waiting for an honest answer....if you can manage that....

quote:

echo: Do you want to know how I know you are just biased to anything I post??? Your boy Thug completely misstated the facts yet you chose to attack ME???? He got it really wrong. Yet, you chose to IGNORE him misstating the facts....why is that????

Feel free to explain....I could say the sun rises in the east and you would try to find a way to discredit it.

Can you see it???

Because my computer crashed, and I'm on an older, slow laptop and have not read his post to which you are referring. Sorry if you feel singled out, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Michael Jordan was also in a decline from 1988 to 1995 given your stupid logic.

Lol....that's the best you got??? The guy won three titles then took a year and half off...then won another three titles...are you for real???

quote:

quote:

I'm not wrong....my point is that he is on a downward trend...skills wise...and it is backed up by FACTS....you may interpret them slightly different than me....BUT LET ME ASK YOU AGAIN....I say he is in a state of decline....do the facts back up that assertion???

YES OR NO?????

Try to answer the question....I am waiting for an honest answer....if you can manage that....

I never stated that you were wrong to say his stats were in a decline. That point was not debated. I'm not sure why you seem so insecure about yourself that this point that was never disputed simply MUST BE ANSWERED. I kind of imagine you jumping up and down and stomping your feet to furtherer emphasis your point with all those repeating question marks. So, just how old are you, anyway?

quote:

jesus any argument involving TRex is pointless. It wont end he just ages backwards.

and for the record I didnt mistate any facts. I copied and pasted them. They're real stats bud.

No, they are not....

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/...er/career_stats.html

07-08 FG% .456

08-09 FG% .437

90-10 FG% .392

What are you looking at????