Sign in to follow this  
Chase

1st 4 game loseing streak of Stans Career as Magic Head Coach

I really miss Turk and Lee. Smith should have given the money to Turk. LOL look at the Salary paid to Wince. How many times has this Joker been hurt? We had a winning team last year, and this year we have a **** team.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

do you really think giving all that money to turk would have been easy?

as opposed to Wince? You cannot argue the fact that we had a winner team last year. We had heart and chemistry. Wince is just ****ing awful.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

I really miss Turk and Lee. Smith should have given the money to Turk. LOL look at the Salary paid to Wince. How many times has this Joker been hurt? We had a winning team last year, and this year we have a **** team.

The NBA is a business as well. We only have to pay Vince this and next year. Hedo would have been making over $10mil for this and the next 4 years. Overall, we didn't win it with Turk, and we're in a better position to reload in a few years without him if this team doesn't win.

quote:

quote:

as opposed to Wince? You cannot argue the fact that we had a winner team last year. We had heart and chemistry. Wince is just ****ing awful.

It still amazes me that people use this argument against the whole vince/hedo swap. Even a a grade school child with a concept of math can see the logic behind it.

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

If im not mistaken this is supposed to be the best team we have ever had... I lol at the whole Magic Organization.

Should have kept Turk and Lee

Maybe you should be posting today's game thread instead of starting the 32nd panic thread of the past 24 hours.

quote:

quote:

and the team didn't win a championship.

I don't want to rain on anybody's ORL 2009-2010 NBA Championship parade, but I've been looking back at the schedules of past NBA champions and I can't locate a single championsip team that has lost 4 straight games to teams below .500 (I'm now back to 1981).

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

I don't want to rain on anybody's ORL 2009-2010 NBA Championship parade, but I've been looking back at the schedules of past NBA champions and I can't locate a single championsip team that has lost 4 straight games to teams below .500 (I'm now back to 1981).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now THAT is funny. The hopelessness just keeps piling on.

quote:

quote:

quote:

and the team didn't win a championship.

But We won the ECF. This should count for something. We will not being winning this year.

Except, the Celtics had never lost a game 7 in the garden or whatever before last playoff series. I realize that may have been referring to the original garden, but regardless stats are stats, small talk, wasted breath, it's way too early to call this season a wrap.

Yes we're playing terrible, no energy, no heart, but **** happens. People lose focus, its human nature. The talent is there though and I have faith in the coaching staff. I for one am not jumping off any bridges yet.