Sign in to follow this  
mongoose

Dwight is a terrible finisher around the basket

There's a difference between being a good finisher, and a power-house dunker, believe it or not. Every time I see Dwight collect the ball on an offensive rebound or down on the low block, he winds up and tries to rip the rim off every single time, and its during this time that he "hunches down" getting ready to slam that opponents wrap him up and send him to the line.

He needs to learn a few thins from Tim Duncan. Sometimes, it is about fundamentals and finesse and learning how to draw a foul and finish rather than looking for the home run every time down court.

This is seriously the only problem with this team right now, because it ALL starts with Dwight.

Vince (or shall I say "Wince," as most of you call him) will start getting his game together, Shard's shot will eventually fall, and Jameer's game will pick up (he's been injured, remember).

The only complaint I really have about anyone's skill level is Dwight's around the rim. He can't finish, plain and simple.

There's a difference between being a good finisher, and a power-house dunker, believe it or not. Every time I see Dwight collect the ball on an offensive rebound or down on the low block, he winds up and tries to rip the rim off every single time, and its during this time that he "hunches down" getting ready to slam that opponents wrap him up and send him to the line.

He needs to learn a few thins from Tim Duncan. Sometimes, it is about fundamentals and finesse and learning how to draw a foul and finish rather than looking for the home run every time down court.

This is seriously the only problem with this team right now, because it ALL starts with Dwight.

Vince (or shall I say "Wince," as most of you call him) will start getting his game together, Shard's shot will eventually fall, and Jameer's game will pick up (he's been injured, remember).

The only complaint I really have about anyone's skill level is Dwight's around the rim. He can't finish, plain and simple.