Sign in to follow this  
Hank Moody

Official Game Thread: Orlando Magic vs. Portland Trail Blazers Sat. 12/19/09 7:00pm

quote:
Originally posted by PrematureShooter:

Holy Jesus you people are ****in fickle. Unbelievable.

Hahahah, I've been saying this for awhile now.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Hoping NJ has a miracle to beat the lakers

good win tonight..

but i think we need Boston, Atlanta, and Cleveland to take some serious L's before we worry about LA...

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFromHarlem:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Hoping NJ has a miracle to beat the lakers

good win tonight..

but i think we need Boston, Atlanta, and Cleveland to take some serious L's before we worry about LA...

yea worry about the east . lol thank god hawks lost?

someone want to recap how the game went after the 1st quarter. i watched the first quarter and we were playing like crap getting off to another slow start playing awful defense. left to go watch a movie with the gf and came back to see we won. did we pick up our play or did Portland go cold? also, vc 1-14...yikes. how bad did he really look today that the box score didn't already suggest?

He was playing fine. Just cold as hell and couldnt make a shot. He got really pissed at the end because his shot was bad, and played good and got to the line every time. But still bad shooting night overall.

JJ stepped up so all was good. We should be happy for that.

and he had about 2 bad shots. So all in all, just couldnt hit his shots tonight. Happens to all scorers, SVG wasnt upset. I'm positive it wont continue, VC is VC. Sometimes he has his A game sometimes he doesnt.

Rashard and VC were ice cold first half. So we should be happy that we pulled out a win. Unless youd rather whine about how bad they were that's up to you.

but really we won because of Defense. And hustle (all those offensive rebounds from barnes and like Dwight and whomever really gave us a boost).

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Rashard and VC were ice cold first half. So we should be happy that we pulled out a win. Unless youd rather whine about how bad they were that's up to you.

is it at all possible for you not to act like a 15 year old dbag all the time? or is that just the way you are?

umm well read the gamethread like me and try not to pull your hair out because everyone is tripple posting how bad VC and Rashard are after they miss 2 consecutive shots.

I'm just saying people overreact. And if half the other ppl on here were to give you a recap theyd say how bad VC and Rashard are and how they need to be traded

but I'm the dbag because I support them?