quote:
Originally posted by T_MAC:

quote:
Originally posted by Macgyver:

quote:
Originally posted by T REX:

quote:

Really? Come on, u just underestimated him. If he gets foul like kobe, lebron then u will see the reality. Vince is very similar to kobe. Just he hasnt any killer instinct. He has more talent than kobe. I am just saying ...

This is why I can't stand the VC nutriders. VC is OVERRATED. He has NEVER EVER gotten out of the second round.

Thug...one of your boys thinks that VC has more talent than Kobe. Enough.

Really? Not at all ... But i cant understand why do u still come to the board and write your ridiculous opinions. It is obvious that either u are from turkey or u are a fan of hedo . That board doesnt need your and your friend's negativeness.

Bwahahahaa

Hey kiddo, did u like it ? Let me advise u that just take off your pants and look at your a**. It is way funnier than that.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

some of you hating on vc are retarded.

1st half: 2-11 where most of those shot attempts were drives to the basket where he was hacked and no foul called

2nd half: 7-13 where he hit more jumpers and looked really nice.

vc really has the complete offensive game that we need. someone who can drive to the basket, create his own shot and hit shots with hands in his face. idk if people just look at the box score and see he shot 24 shots and just assume that he played bad

+100- T-REX and bringithomerashard are becoming very annoying. Same old negative posts. Go VC.

quote:

REV please report to teh game thread...VC has jacked up 11 shots in the FIRST quarter. He is out of control.

Where's is your once in a a blue moon theory?

Where's your 88 games?

He is chucking it up and chucking it up. Terrible.

SVG needs to reign him in NOW. If he doesn't like it. F him.

Sorry, my bad for not excluding the Raps from the NORM. icon_biggrin.gif

I had expected people to have more or less learnt the drama between them so as to consider whatever he does against Toronto a kind of deviation; apparently I was wrong.

When I say time will tell, I mean in the long run. Blame the schedule that put Raptors next to Celtics. Still you choose to jump on him based on 2 games out of 82, regardless of the fact that he was averaging 14 shots per game before the latest two while feeling comfortable, that he NEVER took 24+ shots consecutively last year or the year before last, that he hadn't taken 29 shots in THREE years before the Celtics game, and that the ONLY time last season he shot close to that volume was EXACTLY AGAINST TORONTO.

It's perfectly alright you dislike the guy, consequently your impatience. I don't expect you to open your eyes all of a sudden anyway. But DON'T, please, DON'T PRETEND you know his game when all you have is prejudice and misimpression. You have to know it takes time to mesh with new teammates. I for one am glad the team has the luxury of testing different things without affecting the record. And I can assure you VC taking a ton of shots on low efficiency will not be a trend. No it just won't.

Edit: Oh from the game report.

quote:
"The first half was a rough one," Carter said. "I was just trying to be aggressive, trying to get into the paint, just make plays. Make the referees decide what is what. I think I was a little overly aggressive, playing a little too fast. I was trying to get there but not really playing under control. The second half when I changed my shoes, it was OK."

See? It's not like he doesn't know where his problem in the first half was. I know it's probably too much asking you to have faith in this guy, but you can at least wait till later to make judgement.

So are you trying to say that the coaches didn;t say...hey dude you just jacked up 11 shots in the first quarter and we look terrible? Yea, that could never be it.

quote:

So are you trying to say that the coaches didn;t say...hey dude you just jacked up 11 shots in the first quarter and we look terrible? Yea, that could never be it.

god **** it stop hating

quote:

Hey kiddo, did u like it ? Let me advise u that just take off your pants and look at your a**. It is way funnier than that.

Kiddo? oh rly? smile_svgsad.png

BTW, quit talking about my ***... MORON!!!

quote:

Could be. No negating that possibility. After all it's the coach's job to point out the wrongness of a certain player when he finds it necessary. Or it could also be Vince himself figured things out and adjusted his pace in the second half. I didn't watch the game (it was on well past midnight here and I had to get up early today) so not much comment on this particular one.

But you know what? Whether SVG's in this is totally irrelevant. Either way they found a way to nail it. So is it THAT important WHO found the way? Maybe, only to someone who loathes to see a player named Vince Carter should have a merit? Ah I forgot you'd rather your home team lost so that you could make Vince the least worthy player to ever put on a Magic jersey. This must be some joke, cause right now I see a self-professed team fan value the chance of player bashing more than a WIN. Thanks for the good lol.

Again, you haven't come up with even a slice of solid support for your standpoint, other than the latest 2 games (What? Not even the other dozen played prior to that? Must be bad smile_headbang.gif), a bunch of ??? and !!!, and some he said she said stuff you hold oh so dear.

Don't say coming off playoff time, please. I believed I've made myself clear enough what "time will tell" means. And this I will say it again: admit it, you just dislike him so much you don't want to see simple facts. It's OK but just no more pretentiousness. It's getting ugly and you don't even realize it.