Sign in to follow this  
TD/Magic

8 on 5 - We can!

This is my second post here. Some history first. Humor me please.

I am a native Floridian and have always pulled for the Magic. I am a long time msg board lurker.I am dying to go to a game, but none of my close friends and family like NBA or BBall whatsoever, "sigh" their loss. I played in basketball in high school and loved it. If I could relate myself to a player that I would have been at maximum potential reached is Horace Grant. Near the key or post the opposition would pay dearly for going to my side.

Thanks for humoring me.

Onto my post point.

After last nights game, If I ever see anything close to wearing white and black stripes I will assault said mammal on site.

None the less, I do not want to make, and I personally am tired of making excuses. We lost to the Pistons last night. We lost to the Lakers last year.

I consider myself an average fan. Looking in from the outside we seem to feel like we are owed something (on TV).

I say forget all that, put the round ball in the hoop like we can. If we are the better or worse team it will be obvious.

People are stupid. A person is not.

This has been said in one way or another, from my readings here many times before. I am stating it again.

We are hungry, skilled and deep.

GO MAGIC!

This is my second post here. Some history first. Humor me please.

I am a native Floridian and have always pulled for the Magic. I am a long time msg board lurker.I am dying to go to a game, but none of my close friends and family like NBA or BBall whatsoever, "sigh" their loss. I played in basketball in high school and loved it. If I could relate myself to a player that I would have been at maximum potential reached is Horace Grant. Near the key or post the opposition would pay dearly for going to my side.

Thanks for humoring me.

Onto my post point.

After last nights game, If I ever see anything close to wearing white and black stripes I will assault said mammal on site.

None the less, I do not want to make, and I personally am tired of making excuses. We lost to the Pistons last night. We lost to the Lakers last year.

I consider myself an average fan. Looking in from the outside we seem to feel like we are owed something (on TV).

I say forget all that, put the round ball in the hoop like we can. If we are the better or worse team it will be obvious.

People are stupid. A person is not.

This has been said in one way or another, from my readings here many times before. I am stating it again.

We are hungry, skilled and deep.

GO MAGIC!