Sign in to follow this  
NickAnderson

BDL's 2009-10 NBA Preview: Orlando Magic

quote:
We've been over this before, so you'll have to excuse me going over the same ground. The point remains, though. The Magic are loaded. Stacked. Whatever.

This team goes a legitimate 12-deep. Cackle all you want about Jason Williams' tats or J.J. Redick's(notes) pomade, but they can play, and they're the 11th and 12th men. 12-deep.

quote:
Want to pick on the Hedo/Vince switchover? Go ahead. I've not been all that happy with Vince myself, over the years, and I appreciate what Hedo brings to the table.

But Vince shoots better. From inside, and outside the arc. He scores more efficiently, and more often. He passes and rebounds the same, and his pure point rating is better than Hedo's.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/bl...Magic?urn=nba,197750

quote:
We've been over this before, so you'll have to excuse me going over the same ground. The point remains, though. The Magic are loaded. Stacked. Whatever.

This team goes a legitimate 12-deep. Cackle all you want about Jason Williams' tats or J.J. Redick's(notes) pomade, but they can play, and they're the 11th and 12th men. 12-deep.

quote:
Want to pick on the Hedo/Vince switchover? Go ahead. I've not been all that happy with Vince myself, over the years, and I appreciate what Hedo brings to the table.

But Vince shoots better. From inside, and outside the arc. He scores more efficiently, and more often. He passes and rebounds the same, and his pure point rating is better than Hedo's.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/bl...Magic?urn=nba,197750