Sign in to follow this  
DWHITE9

Tickets for Sale!!!

I posted some free preseason tickets up last week and let people know I would also be selling some of my season tickets for face value. Unfortunately I have school conflicts and cannot make it to a lot of the games. Here is a list of what I have available as of right now. I can email the tickets or send them through mail. Transactions can be done through pay pal or check. The seats are Section 222 Row T Seats 13, and 14. Face Value for these is $13.00. PM me or request any tickets here. First come first served.

Philadelphia 10/28/09

Phoenix 11/04/09 SOLD

Detroit 11/06/09 SOLD

New Jersey 11/13/09 SOLD

Charlotte 11/16/09 SOLD

OK City 11/18/09

New York 12/02/09

Indiana 12/14/09

Toronto 12/16/09 SOLD

Quick revision now that one has been officially sold. Payment can be made through check or paypal. Paypal is definitely preferred. If you would like to pay with a check, the ticket wont be sent until the check clears, so it will take a bit longer. $13 is the price per ticket so $26 a game. If you want the actual tickets rather than an e-ticket then Im charging $1 extra just for postage.

I posted some free preseason tickets up last week and let people know I would also be selling some of my season tickets for face value. Unfortunately I have school conflicts and cannot make it to a lot of the games. Here is a list of what I have available as of right now. I can email the tickets or send them through mail. Transactions can be done through pay pal or check. The seats are Section 222 Row T Seats 13, and 14. Face Value for these is $13.00. PM me or request any tickets here. First come first served.

Philadelphia 10/28/09

Phoenix 11/04/09 SOLD

Detroit 11/06/09 SOLD

New Jersey 11/13/09 SOLD

Charlotte 11/16/09 SOLD

OK City 11/18/09

New York 12/02/09

Indiana 12/14/09

Toronto 12/16/09 SOLD

Quick revision now that one has been officially sold. Payment can be made through check or paypal. Paypal is definitely preferred. If you would like to pay with a check, the ticket wont be sent until the check clears, so it will take a bit longer. $13 is the price per ticket so $26 a game. If you want the actual tickets rather than an e-ticket then Im charging $1 extra just for postage.

Hey guys just thought I would let you know that so far I have people who have requested Philly, Detroit, New Jersey, and Toronto. All the others are still available!

Hey guys, just letting everyone know that 5 games have sold. Philly is in the process of, but get your name on the list just in case.

OK City, Indiana, and New York have not been requested yet!

Again, has anyone bought any tickets from this guy and did you receive them? I bought two off him and paid him via paypal and never recieved tix. He doesn't respond via e mail either.