Sign in to follow this  
DWHITE9

Free preseason tickets.

Hey guys I have heard back from 2 of the first 4 and are waiting for the others. Ill let you know if any become available.

Jimmy if you have not gotten a PM then you werent one of the first 4 who responded. Sorry.

Ill keep everyone updated.

Dwight thats pretty cool that you offered this to the fans. I think I was a little late sending a PM to you though, but if there are any open spots, me and my father will be happy to fill the void.

Hey guys I have heard back from everyone. Sorry to those who didn't get them. Unfortunately I cant just give away preseason games but Im just planning on selling them for face value. I probably wont be able to make it to most games until the new year because of school so if anyone has interest in any games let me know.

I have 2 tickets in section 222 Row T for all home games. face value is $13 dollars.

Since 1987,

I have family down there in Florida who are getting first priority on tickets. They are looking over their schedules and picking some games but Ill go ahead and write down your name next to that date.

Patport21,

As soon as I know what games are left after my family picks a few Ill post up.

I guess Ill start a new thread with the games I have available for sale if thats okay with Mods I would just be selling for face value so I believe its okay.