Sign in to follow this  
DWHITE9

Free preseason tickets.

Hey guys Im a season ticket holder and cant make it to any of the preseason games. They are not great seats but Im willing to give them to whoever wants them. I have a pair to all 4 games. Seats are Section 222 Row T Seats 13, and 14. I can email them to you so you do not have to worry about pick up. Just reply here or PM if your interested.

Thanks.

Hey guys Im a season ticket holder and cant make it to any of the preseason games. They are not great seats but Im willing to give them to whoever wants them. I have a pair to all 4 games. Seats are Section 222 Row T Seats 13, and 14. I can email them to you so you do not have to worry about pick up. Just reply here or PM if your interested.

Thanks.

Hey guys I responded to the 4 people that replied first. If any of them fall through Ill let you know which games are available. Glad to see so much interest in our Magic this season.

Lol okay.. I "know" someone with that name in Orlando that's why..

Good thing you're doing for Orlando fans man.. If you ever have some tickets left over to fly me to Orlando I'd be willing to use those icon_wink.gif