Sign in to follow this  
jshann

The Fat Guy Open Golf Tournament!!

Hey everyone,

I am a student at UCF and I am taking a business course in which we volunteer for local organizations. The organization that my group and I were lucky enough to select was the Threshold Center for Autism. They are based in Winter Park and have been helping children and adults with Autism for numerous years now. The "Fat Guy" we know and love as Magic fans is helping host this charity golf tournament along with Modern Plumbing. The tournament is to be held at Eagle Creek Golf Club On October 2nd.

We are looking for Corporate sponsors, participants, and donations for our raffle items and for our silent auction. If anyone would like to participate or donate, here is the link: Fat Guy Open If you have anything you would like to donate for our silent auction or raffle, please contact me at Jshannonhouse@knights.ucf.edu.

This is a terrific event and I urge you to at the very least check out the website. If you know anyone that might like to participate and/or donate, please ask them or send me their email address/phone number so I can contact them.

Thanks for your time and I hope to see you out there OCTOBER 2ND!

Jeff Shannonhouse

UCF Business Student

Hey everyone,

I am a student at UCF and I am taking a business course in which we volunteer for local organizations. The organization that my group and I were lucky enough to select was the Threshold Center for Autism. They are based in Winter Park and have been helping children and adults with Autism for numerous years now. The "Fat Guy" we know and love as Magic fans is helping host this charity golf tournament along with Modern Plumbing. The tournament is to be held at Eagle Creek Golf Club On October 2nd.

We are looking for Corporate sponsors, participants, and donations for our raffle items and for our silent auction. If anyone would like to participate or donate, here is the link: Fat Guy Open If you have anything you would like to donate for our silent auction or raffle, please contact me at Jshannonhouse@knights.ucf.edu.

This is a terrific event and I urge you to at the very least check out the website. If you know anyone that might like to participate and/or donate, please ask them or send me their email address/phone number so I can contact them.

Thanks for your time and I hope to see you out there OCTOBER 2ND!

Jeff Shannonhouse

UCF Business Student