Sign in to follow this  
Gamakis

Coach for Dwight

Who thinks that we need a coach to develop Dwight. I am not talking about a head coach, but someone to just work with him (a-la Ewing, Olajouwon, Divac).

Right now Mark Bryant is doing this job. Do you guys remember Bryant as a player? I do!

Undersized PF (about 6'8'') that was good in pushing people around. No offensive moves whatsoever. How can we expect him to make Dwight better on the offensive end?

Who thinks that we need a coach to develop Dwight. I am not talking about a head coach, but someone to just work with him (a-la Ewing, Olajouwon, Divac).

Right now Mark Bryant is doing this job. Do you guys remember Bryant as a player? I do!

Undersized PF (about 6'8'') that was good in pushing people around. No offensive moves whatsoever. How can we expect him to make Dwight better on the offensive end?

I hear this a lot, "let's get a coach to make Dwight better". I have a great idea.

Why not get a big man coach and let him teach and work with Dwight PLUS Darko, maybe Battie, and even Augustine.

Seems a waste of time and money to get a coach just for Dwight.