Sign in to follow this  
trazcer

Dwight's comment about having Vince Carter + more...

quote:
Howard ready to battle improving East rivals

To hear Dwight Howard tell it, the Orlando Magic are set to win a championship with Vince Carter in the fold, and the Toronto Raptors will be a contender in the NBA's Eastern Conference with the addition of ex-teammate Hedo Turkoglu.

quote:
Dwight Howard: Basketball player, Olympian, journalist?

On my first day as a reporting intern for the Orlando Sentinel, I found myself sitting on the bleachers at the Magic practice facility, watching the Oklahoma City Thunder play the Boston Celtics. I tried to fight my nerves as I watched the clock wind down. Soon, I was going to conduct my first interview. Little did I realize I would be the one getting interviewed.

Some D12 news for you guys.

Link

quote:
Howard ready to battle improving East rivals

To hear Dwight Howard tell it, the Orlando Magic are set to win a championship with Vince Carter in the fold, and the Toronto Raptors will be a contender in the NBA's Eastern Conference with the addition of ex-teammate Hedo Turkoglu.

quote:
Dwight Howard: Basketball player, Olympian, journalist?

On my first day as a reporting intern for the Orlando Sentinel, I found myself sitting on the bleachers at the Magic practice facility, watching the Oklahoma City Thunder play the Boston Celtics. I tried to fight my nerves as I watched the clock wind down. Soon, I was going to conduct my first interview. Little did I realize I would be the one getting interviewed.

Some D12 news for you guys.

Link