Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Hey moderators..

I know this suggestion will go down the toilet but maybe how bout you let topics die out on their own. I think people are smart enough to know when a topic is the same as another. The thing is...MANY times I see "similar" topics but are just slightly different with a slightly different point of view. Just my suggestion. I had a few topics that I made that were similar to others and they got locked, which in most cases..they should have been. But i've also seen people have similar posts to a more popular one, but yet they are diffrent, warranting diffrent answers. In these situations, most of the time...moderators dont catch the diffrence. Just a suggestion! Either way..

GO MAGIC 2009-2010 NBA CHAMPIONS!!

I know this suggestion will go down the toilet but maybe how bout you let topics die out on their own. I think people are smart enough to know when a topic is the same as another. The thing is...MANY times I see "similar" topics but are just slightly different with a slightly different point of view. Just my suggestion. I had a few topics that I made that were similar to others and they got locked, which in most cases..they should have been. But i've also seen people have similar posts to a more popular one, but yet they are diffrent, warranting diffrent answers. In these situations, most of the time...moderators dont catch the diffrence. Just a suggestion! Either way..

GO MAGIC 2009-2010 NBA CHAMPIONS!!