Sign in to follow this  
NBAMagic47

Jameer Nelson Booed at Home

quote:
Originally posted by NBAMagic47:

It was a crying shame, all in all, it was not his fault. He should have never been put in that situation in the first place.

We will never win anything, with the dwarf at point guard....

Hi

Just extremely disapointed in Jammer not having enough respect for Rafer or AJ to think he could not play in 4 months and do better then two guards that took them to the finals . Extremely selfish, anyone that thinks Jameer didnt have a say in this is crazy . he could have said " coach im not ready " you think he said that? i think he thought it would be like Garnett coming back to the celtics , oh well we will never know . Jameer had the final decision on this easy I saw him interviewed with a huge icebag on his shoulder AJ deserved some minutes .

Not going to read to far into this-but hearing Nelson say he wont be taking any contact on his shoulder for a while, means to me he wasnt ready to play. Nelson is SVG and OTIS boy, and they will ride and die with him, these finals just happened to die. Hopefully next season we will ride. If he comes back not 100% and cant help this team move forward, and tries to play, i will boo again!

And as for whomever said that Nelson doesnt have an injury problem-Well considering SVG who loves him addmitted that Nelson has an issue about being injured, well then hes got a problem being hurt all the time.