Sign in to follow this  
COLOMBIANO

LBJ, please put me on your payroll

I am sick! I just watched ESPN shootaround and all 4 guys were the happiest people on earth. Not even LBJ was that happy last night.

When the Magic win they talk about what the Cavs did wrong and what they should do for their next game.

When the Magic lose they talk about what the Cavs did well and what they should continue doing for the next game.

They barely talk about the magic!

These people praise LBJ so much! They are not even talking about the Lakers game b/c they are so busy talking about how well James played the 4th of last night's game.

I think Lebron has them on his payroll!

I am sick! I just watched ESPN shootaround and all 4 guys were the happiest people on earth. Not even LBJ was that happy last night.

When the Magic win they talk about what the Cavs did wrong and what they should do for their next game.

When the Magic lose they talk about what the Cavs did well and what they should continue doing for the next game.

They barely talk about the magic!

These people praise LBJ so much! They are not even talking about the Lakers game b/c they are so busy talking about how well James played the 4th of last night's game.

I think Lebron has them on his payroll!