Sign in to follow this  
ChrisKellom

Why Us?

Well it seems we have a great team this year even though our starting point gaurd is out for the season, Alston has really steped up. But what the heck is goin on with the officials? Do they hate us or is it all in my head. Its got to be the worst officiated season than ive ever seen! The magic probably should have swept both philly and boston! But it seems as if the league has ther own ideas for a championship battle. With all the hipe about kobe and lebron its seems that stern wants to see that happen> I think that there trying to get the magic out of the picture so that cleavland will sweep the celtics and go on to play im sure the los angeles lakers. The league needs to start talking about an instant replay that can be used just like in football. And if we did have one than the magic would be up 3-2 on boston. Thats just my opinion of course but it would bring a level of fairness to the game that has needed it for some time now. The magic are my team but before they where around the celtics with bird and parish Mchale was one of my favorite teams to watch. I have nothing agianst the celtics there play is great. My problem is with the league. Somthing has to change! Its not as fun to watch as it was 20 years ago!

Well it seems we have a great team this year even though our starting point gaurd is out for the season, Alston has really steped up. But what the heck is goin on with the officials? Do they hate us or is it all in my head. Its got to be the worst officiated season than ive ever seen! The magic probably should have swept both philly and boston! But it seems as if the league has ther own ideas for a championship battle. With all the hipe about kobe and lebron its seems that stern wants to see that happen> I think that there trying to get the magic out of the picture so that cleavland will sweep the celtics and go on to play im sure the los angeles lakers. The league needs to start talking about an instant replay that can be used just like in football. And if we did have one than the magic would be up 3-2 on boston. Thats just my opinion of course but it would bring a level of fairness to the game that has needed it for some time now. The magic are my team but before they where around the celtics with bird and parish Mchale was one of my favorite teams to watch. I have nothing agianst the celtics there play is great. My problem is with the league. Somthing has to change! Its not as fun to watch as it was 20 years ago!

In reality there are fans of 29 other teams that say why us when this season is done and every other season. Just watch the game for entertainment or you and everyone else will always be disappointed. Tomorrows game is most likely the last game for the Magic, so go to Amway Arena and buy a beer and some nachos, or turn on your TVs and watch them play because we all know once they are done we are going to be pulling out our hair waiting to watch them again next season. So enjoy this game, no matter what happens, just enjoy it.