Rd 2 Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs. Celtics 5/10 8:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CeltsWin:

quote:
Originally posted by WhereMagicHappens:

quote:
Originally posted by CeltsWin:

Celtics fan here.

It is really pathetic to read your posts on how the refs are the main reason this series are tied. There were some bad calls, I'll give you that, but it goes both ways. There a lot of questionable calls going the other way, but I guess you only choose to see one side of it.

Bad calls happen all the time and there is nothing you can do about it.

If Boston wins this series it will be because they outplayed Orlando, not becasue of the refs. Stop making execuses for your team's inability to close games and make important stops and buckets.

I saw someone compared the loss of Jameer Nelson to loss of Garnett. Thats just too funny. Garnett is heart and soul of this team: not only offensive and defensive player, but the leader. He is the difference maker! Jameer Nelson is a very good player, but not a difference maker.

Celts in 7!

you're right the refs are great - but the C's play dirtier than any team in the league.

If by "dirty" you mean hard and all out and with heart then sure...they are dirty. I am not even sure how you get to this conclusion. Players like Perkins and Big Baby are very ballzy...In Orlando - no such players..sorry. Bunch of softies.

I was kind of with you until you said Jameer is no difference. That's wrong. Jameer was a go to scorer, leader, could create his shots and could bail out the team and stop runs. Jameer is what the Magic need now. It's not a KG vs Jameer comparison but a recognition of the impact Jameer was having on the Magic before he got injured.

Another thing, the Celtics are dirty. The sad thing is, many times they get away with it.

You're right on the Magic not being able to close out games and make important stuff out there, but that further proves this team needs Jameer, so it's shorthanded by injuries like the Celtics.