Sign in to follow this  
Magic Fan Forever

Living in Orlando

I plan to move to Orlando after college.I am planning to earn a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice.I was wondering how it is living there, what is the situation with the job market and how much is it to rent an apartment in Orlando?

Magic---sig.png

I plan to move to Orlando after college.I am planning to earn a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice.I was wondering how it is living there, what is the situation with the job market and how much is it to rent an apartment in Orlando?

Magic---sig.png

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Fan Forever:

well, i would say overall the job market is crap everywhere...however considering your major you should be ok because the crime rate is rising in orlando and a slumping economy will only produce more criminals. I live in Tallahassee right now, but i lived in orlando until i was 21 and it's a pretty decent city to live in. You can always find something to do and it isn't too far from the beaches (not the good ones though).

i couldn't tell you how much an aparement would be, but about 5 minutes of research should give you a pretty decent idea.