Sign in to follow this  
KillingInTheNameOf

Stats, Stats, & Mo Stats...(What ya like fella's)

Well, I've never been to Orlando, but I definitely want to go to Disney World before I die, and I promise I'll be waiting in the Goofy section to ride the tram operated by cunning or no ma'am (I'm not sure who was being insulted there).

I'll be the 6'2 guy wearing my mickey ears and oversized mickey hands. I can't wait. I love Disney.

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:

Well, I've never been to Orlando, but I definitely want to go to Disney World before I die, and I promise I'll be waiting in the Goofy section to ride the tram operated by cunning or no ma'am (I'm not sure who was being insulted there).

I'll be the 6'2 guy wearing my mickey ears and oversized mickey hands. I can't wait. I love Disney.

lol i'll be the guy driving the tram over a cliff when i see you sitting there. i'm just kidding, nice handle if i never said that before.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

yeah sorry i went blind with anger there, i know it's just a forum but the next time that fool mentions my mom in anything i'll quit my job and move to podunk alabama and try to steal his sister away from him.

I thought it was funny. Stumbling across his incoherent ramblings are more annoying than pulling up a youtube clip of a player only to discover some moron has posted his video game highlights. But, still less annoying than PEC's unintelligible revelations. At a minimum, JJ deserves brighter fans!

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

But, still less annoying than PEC's unintelligible revelations. At a minimum, JJ deserves brighter fans!

That has quickly become one of my biggest annoyances on this board in a very short period of time. The fact that her arguments are often Redickulous and change with the wind is one thing, but the lack of enough punctuation to clearly define whatever abstract thought she is trying to force onto my screen has found a special place in my head. A place that used to be quiet and peaceful, and is now full of the nagging voice of my ex wife reading all of PEC's posts in her own voice.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:

lol i'll be the guy driving the tram over a cliff when i see you sitting there. i'm just kidding, nice handle if i never said that before.

LOL. I'd probably do the same if some weirdo dressed as Mickey was about to board my tram. Seems like the script for Speed 3, and I wouldn't want anything to do with that.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

That has quickly become one of my biggest annoyances on this board in a very short period of time. The fact that her arguments are often Redickulous and change with the wind is one thing, but the lack of enough punctuation to clearly define whatever abstract thought she is trying to force onto my screen has found a special place in my head. A place that used to be quiet and peaceful, and is now full of the nagging voice of my ex wife reading all of PEC's posts in her own voice.

LMAO...I apologize for laughing at your pain, but that's hilarious!