Sign in to follow this  
mdamico

Brand New Dancers Wallpapers Ready For Download!

Isn't it time for a new look in the morning when you move that computer mouse around? OrlandoMagic.com knows exactly what you're thinking. As the holiday season and the new year roll around, we have launched the brand new 2008-09 Orlando Magic Dancers Wallpapers, ready to download on the Dancers page. All you have to do is click Erin's photo below and we'll take you right there! So what are you waiting for? Click below and check all of the new wallpapers out with your own eyes, in full size.

121608_wp.jpg

Isn't it time for a new look in the morning when you move that computer mouse around? OrlandoMagic.com knows exactly what you're thinking. As the holiday season and the new year roll around, we have launched the brand new 2008-09 Orlando Magic Dancers Wallpapers, ready to download on the Dancers page. All you have to do is click Erin's photo below and we'll take you right there! So what are you waiting for? Click below and check all of the new wallpapers out with your own eyes, in full size.

121608_wp.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

Mary is my new crush, she's top IMO...and Trinity has it going on in the back...I am mesmerized at every home game...

That gut is a bit disturbing.

mary_2.jpg

haha, that does look disturbing, but if you look closely, thats not actually her gut, just a shadow from her hand.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

Mary is my new crush, she's top IMO...and Trinity has it going on in the back...I am mesmerized at every home game...

That gut is a bit disturbing.

mary_2.jpg

That's as much of a gut as the moon landing pics are fake.