Sign in to follow this  
bballbabe

UF vs. FSU

FSU WINS GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all things aside, FSU could win this game if Ponder (and DVO) can move the offense like they're capable of and not make mistakes. Also, the D needs to play like they did against maryland, clemson, virginia tech, early at miami, and Wake.

Hopefully it will rain alot in tally as it would help cancel out alot of UF's speed.

I'll be there so i'm hoping for FSU to at least show up and play.

i was there...for the whole game...soaking wet. Now i demand you all bow down as my fandom is so far superior to yours.

I wish fsu could have beaten them once while i was here...oh well. Our day will come.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

i was there...for the whole game...soaking wet. Now i demand you all bow down as my fandom is so far superior to yours.

I wish fsu could have beaten them once while i was here...oh well. Our day will come.

Likewise. section 4 row 28 seat 1. didnt sit down the entire game even for halftime. didnt leave until the clock was at 0:00.

Even in a losing effort, rivalry games are so much fun.

yeah...i've been to games and sat w/ the "normals" and it doesn't even compare. They only stand up when there is a big play. The student section is so much more fun. I was in sec 3 and also stood up the entire time. I gladly sacrifice the good view for the better atmosphere.

You haven't experienced seminole football unless you walk into the stadium and use the tunnel to cross Stadium blvd. Walking down the rapeway into the tunnel with hundreds of people getting hyped...pure crazy.

It was a tough game to watch for the FSU faithful. I thought it would be more competitive, but the offense settled for field goals and we got behind early, which is hard to overcome on UF. They also had crazy speed. Ahhh well. It was a good time with the friends anyway.