You get as many two way players as possible unless you find a overwhelmingly good offensive player that is good enough to excuse his defense.  Herro is an alright shooter with short arms. It doesn't make sense to take a guy like that. Especially when you can find that guy in the second round.  Garland would be nice because he's effectively a 6'1 shooting guard that projects as a spree scorer/off ball elite shooter. You can match him up against point guards and have Fultz defend twos. If Fultz gets his shot back you can even run Garland/MCW/Fultz lineups here and there.  Langford would be nice. He has "create his own offense" potential. As does Kevin Porter Jr.  As does white.  Nickeil Alexander-Walker is a lower ceiling guy but is very Keith Bogans-y. He's just a smart basketball player and does a little bit of everything and those Buzz Williams guys are good pros.  Little would be a good developmental guy. High ceiling. Athletic. Very Aaron Gordon ish.  Doumboya is like a more raw Johnathan Isaac.  Horton-Tucker I talked about earlier today.  Clarke is good and bouncy.  Grant Williams is well rounded and there's a lot to suggest he'll be a high level role player.  Thybulle might not be an NBA player but he has outlier level defensive numbers so they're might be something there. Chuma Okeke is this 4 from Auburn that seems like he could play the Johnathan Martin role really well.  There's this guy Deividas Sirvydis who is 6'8 and can shoot the hell out of the ball. One of the draft guys I talk to assures me he can play shooting guard in the NBA. I don't know if I believe that but if we draft him I'd use that as proof of concept.    The only players I don't really want to draft of the guys typically projected in the top 30 are Rui Hachimura (finally figured out his comp. It's Andrew Nicholson). Bol Bol (too slow). Keldon Johnson, Herro (neither has positional size or a high level translatable skill that makes sense to bet on for our team), Jontay Porter (I don't really get why people like him even before the new injury), goga bitadze (too much like vucevic), and Tre Jones (if guys are daring you to shoot in college I just don't want that headache to deal with for the next couple years). Anyone else I'm fine with.    Also Cam Reddish I have no idea what to do with. He was outlier level bad at literally everything on the offensive end. There's basically no successful NBA players that had similar stats as a college freshmen that I can find. He's very similar to Malachi Richardson and that's really bad.