Soul Bro

2020 Official Off-Season Thread

32 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

This guy gives me Kahwi vibes when be speaks hahaha. Hopefully he matches Kawhi on the court lol

It’s a bit like pulling teeth, but as long as he shows the skills on the court that we saw in college and continues to build on them, I don’t really care how glib or articulate he isn’t.

4 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

It’s a bit like pulling teeth, but as long as he shows the skills on the court that we saw in college and continues to build on them, I don’t really care how glib or articulate he isn’t.

Same i get the feeling this kid is gonna do all the talking with the ball on the court. I truly believe we got ourselves 1 with him. 

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Now, I’m just spit balling here, but Harden for Gordon and Fournier works with the cap. 

Not happening... lol

Why do I feel like we will do nothing and continue to be one of the handful of most irrelevant franchises in the NBA.  As a die hard fan since 89 I am honestly sad about this franchise.  Boo freaking hoo!  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

I actually liked Ennis, and for the price I would have been happy to have him back to at least start the year as a tough-minded, energy guy; possibly to start until Okeke might be ready to step into the starting SF, and even then as a veteran off the bench. It still might happen, who knows? We might even be able to re-sign his as a veteran minimum and save a few bucks if no one else grabs him up. It might also have been nice to have him at the trade deadline as an expiring salary to help balance any potential trades. 

Getting way ahead of ourselves here.  Okeke first needs to demonstrate that he’s NBA material, then we can worry about whether he’s starting material.  Long history of overestimating young, unknown players in this forum.