Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

G Hill - What's next

I really don't want to sound negative, but you asked. I would like to see him sit the pine for the rest of the year and retire this summer. Why you ask? Only because I really believe that if we re-sign him Brian Hill will always try to give him too many minutes. I love Grants never say die attitude, but I don't want him on the court more thatn 15-20 minutes a night. Problem is, I don't think that'll ever be possible under our current coach and management. That's my take.

Next?

Okay, the doctor visit is over and Grant was diagnosed with "arthritis" in his famous foot that is attached to the famous ankle that was operated on so much.(lost count)

Are there any people on this board who have knowledge(doctor, maybe) of this ailment and can shed some light on what it means for Grant in the near future and into next season?

I know some of my relatives had this in their fingers, wrist and joints and they were in a lot of pain and their movement was extremely painful. They even suggested to me it was because of overuse when they were younger.

Can Grant and or should he be a professional ball player under his circumstances which I'm sure we are all well aware of?

In other words if you were him, what is the best choice to make for your future?

We need to just let him go, as RU said if he is on the team he will get minutes, an that will just contintue to stymy jj's growth, when Grant is injured, JJ gets alot of minutes....

So Grant we love ya, but you need to go......