Sign in to follow this  
Marc Acres 3:16

The Great Carlos Arroyo Debate!!!

Wasn't the theory that once Arroyo was gone his lovers would blindly follow? Will they instead remain to haunt us forever?

quote:
Originally posted by dannyx33:

This is my words, heck this.

We never forget...

Man, that is one of the proudest moments I have ever had. Back on topic. If you watch the tape you will notice that Carlos would flourish in a run and gun offense. Unfortunately neither Utah, Detroit nor the Magic play that style. It's unfortunate he didn't get a chance with a team like Phoenix or GS. I am not saying he would have started but he would have fared better under those systems than he did here. I can see Carlos bringing the ball up court while always looking back at Bhill or SVG. He definitely did not have the freedom nor the same leash as Jameer. Plain and simple. With that said my team is the Magic and I say this despite the fact that I am moving to South Florida. Good luck to Carlos and thanks for the memories.

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

Since you have the power to change or rename titles I would like to (please) ask you to change the name of this thread. It will make Ibone and me very happy as it is your intention in creating this thread:

It will save you the time consuming task of having to move all the Carlos Arroyo conspiracy theories from all over this forum.

The title change that I suggest is a neutral one:

Why do you think Arroyo is no longer a Magic?

It is not exactly what I really had in mind but I can agree to this one. The one you selected is OK but a little too confrontational, don't you think?

Marc Acres:

But my title is so much more eye catching! I tell you what, how about we compromise and I change it to The Great Carlos Arroyo Debate!!! What do you say?

Thank you!

how's it a debate if he couldnt even cop a decent contract from an NBA team?

we're not "debating" james augustine not getting a contract. dude just isnt quality enough to be in the NBA, same with carlos.

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

quote:

We never forget...

Man, that is one of the proudest moments I have ever had. Back on topic. If you watch the tape you will notice that Carlos would flourish in a run and gun offense. Unfortunately neither Utah, Detroit nor the Magic play that style. It's unfortunate he didn't get a chance with a team like Phoenix or GS. I am not saying he would have started but he would have fared better under those systems than he did here. I can see Carlos bringing the ball up court while always looking back at Bhill or SVG. He definitely did not have the freedom nor the same leash as Jameer. Plain and simple. With that said my team is the Magic and I say this despite the fact that I am moving to South Florida. Good luck to Carlos and thanks for the memories.

He could "Flourish" in a league that allows people to Travel. The And1 Tour, maybe? But that is a distant memory now as Carlos has really beefed up in the last few years by pounding bowl after bowl of arroz con pollo.

Pardon me Tookie but I disagree. Marc change the topic tittle from The Great Carlos Arroyo Conspiracy to The Great Carlos Arroyo Debate. It was originally for fun.

And on why i disagree with you?

Carlos HAS quality to be on NBA. Explain me why he play 7 complete seasons in the NBA? You know what? He WILL be back on the NBA.

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

quote:

We never forget...

He could "Flourish" in a league that allows people to Travel. The And1 Tour, maybe? But that is a distant memory now as Carlos has really beefed up in the last few years by pounding bowl after bowl of arroz con pollo.

Yep 7.5 million can buy you some too if you'd like.

Im Carlos Arroyo fan in my opinion he is a good pg and excelent bup.What happen with the magic?i dont know,but for me is difficult believe howard dont want him in the team or regular pg,Who is the manager SVG no Howard,Howard is very important for the team but hes no has the control.In my opinion Arroyo is no with the magic because SVG dont want him.that it.Why ?????????????????????? ask to SVG.

let me explain you something with all this with Carlos Arroyo im magic and i continue magic for ever but i Know this forum is a small survey how the hispanic fanatic feel about why Carlos is no comeback to the magic also how this will be affect the visit to the arena.believe or not the arena visit will be affect.business is business but i ask again WHY SVG dont want back Arroyo???????????????????????????????