Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

Player Profiles on OrlandoMagic.com

I got a kick out of this....

I went to the main website this morning, since Groupee was preventing me from getting on the boards. I noticed that James Augustine was the player shown in the "T-Mobile Player Profiles" window at the bottom right of the main page. I had to chuckle a bit at that.

So, I hit "refresh" to see what player would come up at random on the next reload. Guess what? It was Keyon Dooling! Classic!

So, I hit "refresh" again, just knowing that it would be Carlos Arroyo, and it was! I chose not to do it again because I already knew it would be Maurice Evans.

I got a kick out of this....

I went to the main website this morning, since Groupee was preventing me from getting on the boards. I noticed that James Augustine was the player shown in the "T-Mobile Player Profiles" window at the bottom right of the main page. I had to chuckle a bit at that.

So, I hit "refresh" to see what player would come up at random on the next reload. Guess what? It was Keyon Dooling! Classic!

So, I hit "refresh" again, just knowing that it would be Carlos Arroyo, and it was! I chose not to do it again because I already knew it would be Maurice Evans.