Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Biggest Hater Award

If we are going to nominate Knappy I think his hate award should go to Brian Hill. I don't care if he is not here anymore because his hate for Los is nothing in comparison to the absolute disgust he had for Brian Hill. I still think to this day he was the driving force that got him fired.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

If we are going to nominate Knappy I think his hate award should go to Brian Hill. I don't care if he not here anymore because his hate for Los is nothing in comparison to the absolute disgust he had for Brian Hill. I still think to this day he was the driving force that got him fired.

Valid point! I did forget the "Fire BHill Tee Shirts" Wow, I will now adjust my nomination to reflect Marc Acres for Vasquez and Knappy for BHill, good point!!! I think SmackDaddy may get some consideration for the BHill days as well!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

If we are going to nominate Knappy I think his hate award should go to Brian Hill. I don't care if he not here anymore because his hate for Los is nothing in comparison to the absolute disgust he had for Brian Hill. I still think to this day he was the driving force that got him fired.

HEY i was number #51 on the Fire Brian Hill Petition!

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Nearly two full pages and I haven't been nominated as a hater yet???

Dammit! I really need to work on restoring my once glorious image.

LOL, Smack as you were posting, so was I...check the post times!!

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

LOL, Smack as you were posting, so was I...check the post times!!

Brian Hill, Carlos Arroyo, and especially JJ Redick. I expect to open this site in the morning and see literally dozens of nominations. Get to work people.

My vote is for Killinginthenameof for hater over the universe in reguards to his SUPREME INTELLECT! That guy isnt even human he communicates telepathically lol...

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Does this exist? Was this part of the Garrity awards?

While we wait out the dog days of summer, I thought this might be a fun thread.

Who on this board is the biggest hater of "blank" player?

If anybody can pull up past threads of theirs that top mine regarding Garrity I will gladly bow down and give them the crown. But, I don't believe such a poster exists.

Sample:

"I will not be happy until I can go to the fair and order Garrity on a stick and wash it down with some fresh lemonade"

Adding: I think there are bigger antagonists on this board regarding specific players, but I don't think anybody geniunely hated a player more than I hate Garrity.

my name doesn't convince you of anything?