Sign in to follow this  
ShefGator2

Greg Doyel article: Dwight Howard is a LOSER

I'm waiting for someone to post up "Booing Dwight Howard was the most shameful event in the history of the Magic organization ever" post...

I'm too short to post it up. Any turnaround I attempt will get swatted into the stands. I'd prefer to drive and dish instead of post-up. I admit, I've neglected that part of my game.

• Upvote 1

I'm still wishing a Grant Hill career on Dwight Howard - I hope his back creates problems his entire career - I know that is wrong, but I'm ok with it.

He was bashing Houston last year and Houston was afraid he wouldn't stay if they signed him - if they get him now they'll at least have him locked in until they have to trade him for his constant complaining, etc.

He wanted to go to the Lakers since he couldn't go to the Nets and he got what he wanted and then he cried because he was a loser again and Kobe wasn't always nice to him.

Dwight is nearly as despised as Brian Hill - another person who never took responsibility for his part in anything.

I like Houston and don't really wish the worst for them, but if they get Howard I wish the worst for Howard and hope Houston fails.

I would love to see Orlando get a championship before Howard and hopefully Howard never gets one. And, I hope someone dedicates the trophy to Howard and thank him for leaving as it probably wouldn't have been possible had the bum stayed.

Howard Sucks!

Dwight is nearly as despised as Brian Hill - another person who never took responsibility for his part in anything.

I found Shaq to be another. So I'm wondering whether Dwight's just copying Shaq to every last detail?

I think if people can post about Arenas setting off fireworks this is drastically more relevant.

Arenas isn't in the NBA anymore. Dwight still is, and not with the Magic.