Sign in to follow this  
ShefGator2

Greg Doyel article: Dwight Howard is a LOSER

this is the orlando magic discussion board

Considering the Dwightmare saga in Orlando is still less than a year old, and considering that the article makes a number of references to his time with the Magic and considering that there are at least 2 other threads just below this one entitled "Broussard Reporting Dwight won't return to Lakers" and "Michael Kidd-Gilchrist is Available", I didn't think it was out of place to post this thread on this page. My apologies.

I find it hilarious that such an article was a published piece on CBS Sports by a professional writer, and not a rant posted on Realgm. That's embarrassing. There are ways to get the same point across without resorting to juvenile schoolyard tactics. The lack of self-awareness it takes to criticize someone else for being immature and an egomaniac, while at the same time calling someone a "loser" 7 times, is breathtaking.

I'm waiting for someone to post up "Booing Dwight Howard was the most shameful event in the history of the Magic organization ever" post...

I find it hilarious that such an article was a published piece on CBS Sports by a professional writer, and not a rant posted on Realgm. That's embarrassing. There are ways to get the same point across without resorting to juvenile schoolyard tactics. The lack of self-awareness it takes to criticize someone else for being immature and an egomaniac, while at the same time calling someone a "loser" 7 times, is breathtaking.

I'm not surprised. CBS sports is terrible.