Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

Official 2013 Southwest Airlines Orlando Pro Summer League Thread

What do you all think of Lamb getting time at PG

I think it fits well with him, as long as its in short spurts. Which will be useful if we plan on bringing some of this experimentation into the season a little.

Looks like Orton is doing what I said.... coming out and playing a focused game against his former club. In saying that, Kyle needs to take up the challenge of calming Orton down a little bit.

Someone needs to come up with a signature for this. Summer League starring Kyle O'Quinn as The Beastmaster...Taming centers all day.

• Upvote 1

Dennis Scott is a bad announcer. So hard to understand. Might as well listen on mute.

Rick Kamla is worse. Keep expecting him to yell "holla at ya boy". Always seems like he's trying really hard to be cool and failing miserably.

• Upvote 1

What do you all think of Lamb getting time at PG

I don't see it yet. Have yet to see him create off the dribble and he is better as a spot up shooter.

He is still young and has grown a great deal since being traded here but I think an off the bench combo guard role is more likely.

I'm only able to see the box score. Anyone have any insight on Vic's offensive struggles to this point?

Sure... its because he is trying to play PG. Facilitating.

Can't help but think how much better a position the Thunder would've been in with Maynor instead of Jackson. He is really bad.

Lol you and Eric Maynor