Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

Official 2013 Southwest Airlines Orlando Pro Summer League Thread

Harris is playing because he enjoys playing basketball. Even with the talent level, it's still probably the best pickup games out there right now. If I was him id be doing the same thing.

Durant did a similar thing a couple years ago.

I looking forward to see how the PG experiment goes for Vic. I think Lamb will see a lot of time at PG, too. I think the staff envision him in a Gary Neal role this season, and I believe he's capable of handling that role. He just needs to gain a little more confidence.

Harris is playing because he enjoys playing basketball. Even with the talent level, it's still probably the best pickup games out there right now. If I was him id be doing the same thing.

Durant did a similar thing a couple years ago.

Kevin was showing up to summer league even when he wasn't slated to play. It seems like another example of that OKC/SA culture. Gotta love players that care about the team and take competition seriously.

Tobias Harris playing in summer league games is great. He may be an older player but if you have a chance to get better, you should take it. Summer league seems to be a mini season of players trying to make the cut. Shouldn't mean that players with locked in the security of their own positions of tenure doesn't mean they should not take up more opportunities. Carpe Diem.

I for one am looking forward to these young guys playing together early rather than training camps.

I'm very...excited about this. I will sign up for the summer league games. I'm eager.....really eager to see them play....Go Magic.....Future.

Tobias Harris playing in summer league games is great. He may be an older player but if you have a chance to get better, you should take it. Summer league seems to be a mini season of players trying to make the cut. Shouldn't mean that players with locked in the security of their own positions of tenure doesn't mean they should not take up more opportunities. Carpe Diem.

I for one am looking forward to these young guys playing together early rather than training camps.

I'm very...excited about this. I will sign up for the summer league games. I'm eager.....really eager to see them play....Go Magic.....Future.

Older player? He's 20. Other than that I totally agree with you.

‏@tobias31

Great 1st summer league practice! Gotta keep getting better #WeWill

@moe_harkless

Great first practice.. summer league gonna be fun lol

Older player? He's 20. Other than that I totally agree with you.

older experienced*&&&****&*****88

He's going into his third year. Proofreading...is overrated. writing_thinking.gif

‏@JohnDenton555

#Magic F Mo Harkless and Andrew Nicholson look noticably bigger in the arms and chest after spending countless hours in the weight room.

‏@JohnDenton555

PF Andrew Nicholson ended Sum Lg practice today by making 8 straight 3-pointers. He's worked hard to add that to his game for next yr

‏@JohnDenton555

#Magic rook Victor Oladipo called it "surreal" going thru his first NBA practices and working out at Magic HQ. Shot 3s well after practice

‏@JohnDenton555

#Magic F Mo Harkless and Andrew Nicholson look noticably bigger in the arms and chest after spending countless hours in the weight room.

‏@JohnDenton555

PF Andrew Nicholson ended Sum Lg practice today by making 8 straight 3-pointers. He's worked hard to add that to his game for next yr

‏@JohnDenton555

#Magic rook Victor Oladipo called it "surreal" going thru his first NBA practices and working out at Magic HQ. Shot 3s well after practice

Nicholson adding the 3 point shot is great. He becomes an even more valuable asset if he can space the floor all the way out to the 3 point line.

John Denton ‏@JohnDenton555 14m

#Magic @moe_harkless on @VicOladipo "I’m already in love with the kid’s game. He goes hard. He really plays in control & can play PG and SG"

But he's a year older than you Moe