Sign in to follow this  
Mayhem

Denton says Magic contacted Pietrus and Diop (link)

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

Any one that can play some DEFENSE will be fine with me.

agree. This team needs defense badly

quote:
Originally posted by iamthe_1:

My guess is that Duhon is going to sign with the Knicks, Maggs looks as if he is going to SA. I would bet we resign Dooling and Sign Pietrus as SG. This fills 2 needs. Hopefully we can sign Kurt Thomas with Vets min and I would be very happy with our Summer....

why do you think he is going to SA - just because of the Yahoo article? I think if he is only offered MLE money that we would be his first choice unless the Magic totally blow it and make no effort to court him. I still think someone may come up with more than the MLE and I don't think Orlando would find a way to make it happen or do a sign and trade.

Any additional information on Maggettee and SA?

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:

My guess is that Duhon is going to sign with the Knicks, Maggs looks as if he is going to SA. I would bet we resign Dooling and Sign Pietrus as SG. This fills 2 needs. Hopefully we can sign Kurt Thomas with Vets min and I would be very happy with our Summer....

why do you think he is going to SA - just because of the Yahoo article? I think if he is only offered MLE money that we would be his first choice unless the Magic totally blow it and make no effort to court him. I still think someone may come up with more than the MLE and I don't think Orlando would find a way to make it happen or do a sign and trade.

The word from most people is that these are Mags top options.

1.Get a big contract from the Warriors or Sixers.

2.Sign with Spurs for MLE.

3.Sign with Magic for MLE.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:

The word from most people is that these are Mags top options.

1.Get a big contract from the Warriors or Sixers.

2.Sign with Spurs for MLE.

3.Sign with Magic for MLE.

sign with boston for mle

Posey is the top priority for Boston, they better be careful because by getting greedy they could miss out on both. Not likely but it could happen. If Im Boston I already have the winning formula, keep Posey.

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

Posey is the top priority for Boston, they better be careful because by getting greedy they could miss out on both. Not likely but it could happen. If Im Boston I already have the winning formula, keep Posey.

If you ask me...without Posey's defense and intangibles the Celtics would never have won the finals this year. That should easily be top priority.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I've heard Maggette isn't seriously considering Boston. He doesnt want to be a bench player.

thats what i figured

Knappy I am speculating is all. I heard him saying he would like to go to a Contender for less $. If I had a choice between Magic, Spurs or Celtics I think he would go to the Spurs. Better Coach and good organazation same as Celtics.I saw on the ESPN website under rumors section that Spurs are going to offer a contract as is the Celtics. I would have to agree with smack on this one I think Pietrus is a better fit for us now and for long term Maggette is a close 2nd. Only my opinion...

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

Smartest thing you've written on this forumn. Posey also understands and accepts his role.