Sign in to follow this  
Mayhem

Denton says Magic contacted Pietrus and Diop (link)

quote:
Originally posted by warriorsfan05:

here we go again. u think michael is going too want to playfor a mere 800 thousand? he could get 7.6 from us n then sign agent 00 to a fat contract. the east may be stacked, but th west is where the real players play.

Who said Pietrus is coming for 800,000 thousand?

Kid, please tell your mommy to put you in summer school, that way you can learn some **** english.

I just don't care anymore.

If we don't sign Maggette, then Otis could sign whoever he wants, we will not be much better, and will probably get eliminated in the second round again...

My only hope now is Dwight getting that jump shot and improve dramatically from the free throw line.

quote:
Originally posted by Caco:

My only hope now is Dwight getting that jump shot and improve dramatically from the free throw line.

If that happens we will not need any trades or FA's.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I'll take Diop and Pietrus. Can Diop play the 4?

If Jameer is our starting PG then Pietrus is the safe bet anyway. Maggette is a great all around player but with all that muscle mass it really hampers his quickness making him a liability guarding shooting guards and their speed.

Diop is never going to play power forward. He is just too slow and mechanical. Great option off the bench for Dwight though.

quote:
Originally posted by warriorsfan05:

do you guys need a PF? we ar about to sign elton john to a 5 year deal. beat dat.

p.s i know it aint john! lol.

maybe john denton will sign for you!

Putting Brand in Nelson's offense should be about as effective as putting Shaq in D'Antoni's.

Oh, that's right, you don't have a PG to run the offense....

It looks like we are going with Battie, Warlock, Cook, Augie as the 4-5 options. Unless they looks at someone else. I really want them to get an agreement from Duhon then fix some of the other holes.

Its weird to see guys like Diop and Udrih signing for the full mid-level and thinking a player of Corey Maggette's caliber might have to settle for the same thing. The players might say it doesn't matter but its very rare that they are speaking the truth.