Sign in to follow this  
Mayhem

Denton says Magic contacted Pietrus and Diop (link)

I do think that Diop makes us much stronger, but forgive me as I still hold on to the hope that Maggs comes home! Pietrus would work, but doesn't take us to the "RING"! IMHO

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

ba

quote:
Originally posted by nba12:

man this sound good i magic would love to have Mickael Pietrus on the team i mean he is 6"10 and he can shoot 3 pointer and he is good defender and a great player

He grew 4"! SIGN HIM OTIS!!#!@#$ROFLCOPTER!

you gotta pick up those late bloomers.

Perhaps @ 6'10, Pietrus can play a little PF and serve as that banger we're looking for?

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My guess is that Duhon is going to sign with the Knicks, Maggs looks as if he is going to SA. I would bet we resign Dooling and Sign Pietrus as SG. This fills 2 needs. Hopefully we can sign Kurt Thomas with Vets min and I would be very happy with our Summer....

quote:
Originally posted by iamthe_1:

My guess is that Duhon is going to sign with the Knicks, Maggs looks as if he is going to SA. I would bet we resign Dooling and Sign Pietrus as SG. This fills 2 needs. Hopefully we can sign Kurt Thomas with Vets min and I would be very happy with our Summer....

Pietrus can probably get more money elsewhere, and I read that San Antonio wants to give Thomas a 3 year deal, so he's not even an option.

quote:

Here is one of my concerns with Otis.

Virtually any team in the league would value Kurt Thomas with the vet minimum.

So that means that your GM has to become a salesman.

If you were a player, do you think Otis would be the type of personality that would make you want to come racing to the Magic?

Sure, it's just a personality thing, but Otis doesn't have one. I can't help but wonder how much this hurts during the free agency periods.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

Pietrus can probably get more money elsewhere, and I read that San Antonio wants to give Thomas a 3 year deal, so he's not even an option.

**** the Spurs, how many players that I want are they going to keep from Orlando?

here we go again. u think michael is going too want to playfor a mere 800 thousand? he could get 7.6 from us n then sign agent 00 to a fat contract. the east may be stacked, but th west is where the real players play.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:

Here is one of my concerns with Otis.

Virtually any team in the league would value Kurt Thomas with the vet minimum.

So that means that your GM has to become a salesman.

If you were a player, do you think Otis would be the type of personality that would make you want to come racing to the Magic?

Sure, it's just a personality thing, but Otis doesn't have one. I can't help but wonder how much this hurts during the free agency periods.

Good post.

quote:
Originally posted by warriorsfan05:

here we go again. u think michael is going too want to playfor a mere 800 thousand? he could get 7.6 from us n then sign agent 00 to a fat contract. the east may be stacked, but th west is where the real players play.

That would be South West. You know, down toward LA where your best player just went to play for the CLIPPERS !!!!

How embarrassing must THAT be ?!?!?!

No wonder you are here instead of your own site.